Benefits of Jojoba oil
One of the benefits of jojoba oil, is that it is very rich in essential fatty acids. It is filled with very important nutrients, such as vitamins E, B and minerals such as Chromium, Copper and Zinc.
Jojoba oils have Myristic acid which has anti-inflammatory actions; this is why it reduces swelling and redness associated with serious skin conditions.
Its anti-bacterial properties; can reduce skin inflammation and also kill bacteria. It is amazing on skin and is known for it's healing qualities.
Jojoba oil is similar in composition to the natural oils produced by the skin, and it is quickly absorbed.
It is excellent for dry, sensitive or mature skin as well as inflamed skin conditions. Other skin problems that Jojoba oil can help with:
* Cold sores.
The best benefits of jojoba oil are that it increases the natural production of collagen and soothes skin irritations.
Jojoba oil acne solution:
Over-the-counter products contain animal fat and can make acne even worse.
Jojoba oil is non-greasy, and is antiseptic, making it an effective acne treatment. Jojoba oil both cleanses and moisturizes the skin at the same time.
It helps to dissolve the oil production that causes blackheads and pimples.
With long-term use, jojoba oil will reduce the size of the pores, and control oil secretion, preventing acne from reappearing.
Ensure that the oil you use is 100% pure jojoba oil and is of best possible quality. A little bit of Jojoba oil goes a long way. Your skin should absorb the oil completely, without a greasy residue left behind. If it fails to absorb, stop using the oil.
Jojoba oil provides protection against the effects of the sun, and is rich in Vitamin E (an antioxidant) which is potent in eliminating the free radicals that are responsible for skin ageing. That is why it is very effective at fighting signs of ageing.
Jojoba oil leaves the skin feeling soft, firm and supple. It creates a powerful barrier against moisture loss, allergens and dust pollution. Linoleic acid and the antioxidants present in jojoba oil help regenerate skin cells.
Other jojoba oil uses and benefits of jojoba oil:
* Lip balm - Put a few drops on your finger and apply it to your lips for an extra-light lip balm. Many lip balms contain comedogenic “Pore clogging" ingredients, this is why jojoba oil is a very nice alternative.
* Bath Oil - Add a few drops to your bath water to leave your skin moisturized, smooth, and soft.
* Facial Cleanser - For cleansing normal to dry skin, apply a few drops on fingers or on a cotton ball. Then remove with water, pat a few more drops on to your damp skin for a lasting moisture treatment.
* Carrier Oil – It makes a very nice carrier oil, it does not evaporate as quickly as other oils and has a long shelf life. (read more on carrier oils for hair)
* Massage oil - It is non-greasy and is pleasant smelling. It has a nutty smell. Jojoba oil is one of the best massage oils. A little bit goes a nice long way, and for people with body acne it is a very welcome non-comedogenic option. It acts as an emulsifier with the skin's naturally produced sebum and then gently unclogs your pores and lifts out grime and unwanted imbedded impurities.
* Makeup Remover - Put a few drops of jojoba oil on a cotton ball, and wipe over your eyes and face. Rinse with water and then follow with a regular cleanser. It easily removes foundation, lipstick, kohl, mascara, liner, eye shadow and blush. This oil will even increase the beauty of your eyelashes. Natural anti aging makeup recipes.
* As a body oil - Apply immediately after a shower or bath, while your skin is still damp. It seals in moisture, leaving your skin soft and smooth. It promotes blood flow which gives you glowing skin.
* Jojoba oil conditioner for hair – You can definitely use jojoba oil for hair growth in that it keeps the hair follicles healthy and strong. To help mend your split ends, just rub one or two drops onto the ends as a bonus jojoba oil hair treatment. Also as one of the many benefits of jojoba oil, before swimming you can apply jojoba oil to your hair. The oil will close your hair cuticles and prevent harmful chemicals from stripping your hair coloring. Another great oil for hair treatment is coconut oil.
* Shaving Prep and Aftershave - Helps prevent razor burn, locks in moisture and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Other Jojoba oil benefits:
* Moisturize hands, nails & cuticles.
* Regulate oily Skin.
* Reduce the appearance of cellulite. Natural cellulite treatments here.
* Reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
There are so many uses of jojoba oil, too many to mention them all here. Jojoba oil keeps its beneficial properties a lot longer than most other oils that become rancid over time. Remember that organic products maximize the positive effects.
Top of Benefits of Jojoba oil
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page on benefits of Jojoba oil
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?