Acne Home Remedy
Acne is one of the most common skin problems that affects people at every age. It most commonly occurs on the face, chest, back and scalp. Having acne can be embarrassing and cause a lot of anxiety in your life. There are many treatments available, but there are a few acne home remedies that you could try.
Home Remedies for Curing Acne
* Baking Soda acne home treatment - Using baking soda on your skin can work as an exfoliant and removes dead skin while clearing out your pores. It also regulates the pH of your skin and acts as a mild anti-inflammatory.
* Oatmeal acne home remedy - Another great exfoliator for your skin. It also works by cleansing your skins pores and absorbing any excess oil.
* Lemon Juice - The acidic properties in lemon, helps to clean out dirt from the pores and hardens the sebum, which is an oily substance that naturally occurs on your skin.
* Toothpaste - Applying a small amount of toothpaste to any problem areas before going to bed can reduce swelling and dry out the acne.
* Tea Tree Oil acne treatments at home - It can act like an antiseptic, which can help to kill the bacteria that is causing your acne and is as simple as applying one drop of tea tree oil mixed with 9 drops of water to the acne three times a day.
Other uses of tea tree oil for skin care
* Orange Peel acne home remedy - If you put an orange peel in the sun to dry it out, grind it down and add water to make a paste and then apply it to your acne, leaving it there for 10-15 minutes before washing it off with warm water, this can make a perfect home remedy for acne.
* Aloe Vera Gel - This is an at home acne treatment that works within just a few days. It helps to heal the scars left by acne as well as the acne itself. All you have to do is apply the gel to the affected area twice a day.
Other benefits of using Aloe Vera on your skin
If you've tried all of these homemade acne treatments and they haven’t worked for you, there may be another option...
Join the Acne support forum
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page
• Home remedy acne prevention.
• Adult acne home treatments.
• Home remedies acne treatment with coconut oil
• Best home remedies for acne treatment.
• Cinnamon and honey acne treatment.
• Egg white facial mask recipes for oily skin
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?