Avocado masks are great for all skin
types. An avocado mask has great moisturizing properties, but at the same
time it gets rid of unwanted dirt and oil on the skin, which is great
for somebody suffering from acne outbreaks too.
Why use an avocado facial mask?
• It’s cheap; you probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen.
• An avocado face mask is quick and easy to make.
• Avocado is a natural moisturizer and helps make the skin feel smooth.
• Avocado mask healing properties; it is a rich source of vitamins and Lecithin, which helps get rid of dark spots and stops inflammation.
• Avocado gets rid of extra oiliness and dirt that are blocked up in the pores.
• Avocado can help firm the skin. Avocado contains Collagen, which is good for improving the skins elasticity.
• Avocado contains Zinc, vitamin A, E, B, K, Potassium, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Calcium. These are all great for skin care.
• Can be applied to treat sun burnt skin.
Before and after your face mask
• Cleanse your skin with a natural cleanser and steam your face to open the pores before applying your mask.
• Get a few cucumber slices to place on your eyes while using your avocado mask. Keep the avocado away from the eye areas.