Eczema Soap Recipe
Make your own Avocado face mask
Make your own sugar scrub!
The benefits of Aloe Vera
Oils for healthy hair and scalp
It is best to let a skin boil pop on it's own instead of trying to
burst it yourself. Popping a boil can cause infection. Here are some
natural boil home remedies for skin boils ripening and popping.
Read more on what causes boils, symptoms of boils and care of boils
Treating boils with home remedies for boils
- Garlic can be taken as a natural anti-biotic. Both onion and garlic
can be applied directly to the boil to draw the boil out faster.
1 Cup of bitter gourd juice can be mixed with one tsp of lime juice and
drank on an empty stomach for a few days. This is a great remedy for
blood filled boils.
- Cumin seeds can be ground into a paste with a little water and applied to boils.
- Steeped parsley can be wrapped in a muslin cloth and applied to the boil as a warm compress.
- Turmeric powder can be applied to the boils to speed up the healing.
- Drink lots of orange juice and plenty of water to cleanse your system.
- Avoid things like coffee, salt, sugar, starch and processed foods.
An Epsom salts bath can help for many skin ailments, including boils.
You can put a hand full of Epsom salts in your bath tub, every time you
- Tea tree oil can be applied to the area with a little olive oil.
- Ice cubes can give symptom relief and reduce pain. Just rub the ice cubes over the boil.
Eat lots of nutmeg either with your food or drink it in some water.
Nutmeg helps to clean the blood by stimulating blood circulation. This
therefore helps your body fight a bacterial infection.
- Take vitamin E,C,D, Zinc and omega 3,6 and 9 supplements.
- Aloe vera can be applied as a boil treatment, applied directly to the boil to get the boil healing faster.
A few points to remember
Boils are contagious…try to keep it clean and disinfected before it
spreads. Clean the boil with an antiseptic soap and cream.
Read more on the prevention of boils here
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with boil home remedies. - The difference between boils and cysts
Share your home treatment of boils… or ask any questions on how to treat a boil…
Do you have something to share about this?
Enter Your Title
Entering your story is easy to do. Just type!...Your story will appear on a Web page exactly the way you enter it here. You can wrap a word in square brackets to make it appear bold. For example [my story] would show as my story on the Web page containing your story.TIP: Since most people scan Web pages, include your best thoughts in your first paragraph.
Do you have some pictures or graphics to add? Great! Click the button and find the first one on your computer. Select it and click on the button to choose it.Then click on the link if you want to upload up to 3 more images.
Add a Picture/Graphic Caption (optional)
Click here to upload more images (optional)
Author Information (optional)
To receive credit as the author, enter your information below.
(first or full name)
(e.g., City, State, Country)
Submit Your Contribution
Check box to agree to these submission guidelines.
(You can preview and edit on the next page)
End of boil home remedies page