Have you noticed Cellulite build-up around your hips, buttocks and other areas?
Would you like to reduce or get rid of it, before summer gets here?
Then you've come to the right place. We are going to take a few minutes to show you, how you can use a cellulite body wrap to help rid yourself of that ugly cottage cheese looking skin caused by cellulite under the skin. We will look at some cellulite homemade wraps you can make, to get you ready for that bathing suit for fun in the sun.
Many people ask "Do cellulite wraps work?" I will not lie to you. They don't remove the body fat that is the underlying cause of Cellulite. However, they can smooth your skin for a period of time and improve the pockmarked appearance of your thighs.
Cellulite body wraps or anti-cellulite wraps as they are sometimes called, compress the fat and the various mixtures of natural herbs and creams soften and smooth away wrinkles and other defects that otherwise would mar your skins natural beauty.
Many people go to their favourite club and Spa to have their cellulite worked away via exercise and toning. A Cellulite wrap treatment is another service that many Spas offer to those who want a Quick Fix for a party or special event.
However, there is another way that wouldn't break your piggy bank or cost thousands in club or Spa membership costs. You can create your own homemade cellulite wrap.
These are just a few of the cellulite wraps that are out there and we will do some mini cellulite body wrap reviews to find the best cellulite wrap.
We will also list a few cellulite body wrap recipes that you can try, each with a list of cellulite body wrap ingredients. So without further ado let's get started.
Coffee Wrap for Cellulite
In this wrap, you need about 1/2 cup of warm coffee grounds. (If they are not warm, heat them for about 10 seconds in the microwave) Mix them with a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Shower as you normally would. After you shower, take the mixture and using a shower mitt or Loofah, rub the coffee mixture in a circular motion on the areas that you want smoothed out. Wrap with plastic wrap and let stand for 10 minutes before removing and then wash the area with warm water.
A second variation of this, is to use coco butter instead of Olive oil. This has the added smoothing power of coco butter. Use whichever one gives you the best results.
Parafango Cellulite Slimming Wrap
A Cellulite Slimming Wrap with Parfango is another popular way that many use in the fight against cellulite. Parafango, in case you are not aware, is made up of mud with medicinal and healing ingredients, followed with paraffin.
This mixture is applied to the skin and then warm paraffin is applied, followed by the wrap itself. Wait 10 minutes and everything peels right off. This has the added feature of nourishing and revitalizing your skin, making it healthier and removing toxic build-up.
Cellulite Herbal Wrap
Herbal wraps have been around for centuries and there are many to choose from:
* A seaweed cellulite wrap: Seaweed is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Japanese Nori is available in many Asia markets in sheets about the size of standard notebook paper and small strips. Depending on the area you’re working with, moisten the sheet or strip with Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil and apply to the area in question. Next, apply plastic wrap and wait 15-20 minutes before removing.
* A Ginger cellulite wrap: Powdered Ginger may also be used mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil. Be careful not to use too much as it is a Yang element and a heat producer. You should start with a teaspoon of powdered ginger to two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil. Again, wrap with Plastic wrap for 10-20 minutes.
* A Black Tea and Brown Sugar Cellulite Wrap: Take 4 used tea bags and open them up, mix the wet tea leaves in a bowl with 1/4 cup of brown sugar. Mix in Extra Virgin Olive Oil until you get a fine paste. Apply to the skin and use plastic wrap to hold in place for 10 to 15 minutes, Do this 2-3 times a week to keep your skin smooth and too.
* Cayenne Pepper Cellulite Wrap: This one is a bit out there, as it combines Cayenne pepper with Indian Cold Pressed Golden Sesame Seed Oil.
At first use only a 1/4 tsp of Cayenne (see how you skin tolerates it) and add 1 tablespoon of the Sesame Seed Oil.
The Cayenne increase blood flow, the Sesame Seed Oil soothes, and this rich golden oil provides needed nutrients to make your skin soft and healthy.
* Honey Cellulite wrap: Another method is to use a 1/3 of a cup of Lemon juice, 1/3 of a cup organic Apple cider Vinegar and 3-4 tablespoons of honey and 1/2 cup of powdered green clay. In this case, we use a cloth wrap soaked in the mixture, then wrap with plastic, and wait 15 minutes before removing. Heating the mixture prior to applying is a way that many recommend in using this method. Try it either way and use the method that gives you the best results. Apply once a week for best results.
While none of these wraps can actually remove cellulite, they all can reduce the appearance and smooth your skin. These wraps are easy to make and use common ingredients found at your local Health food store or Asian Market.