While we all want to look beautiful at every age, there is no doubt that the aging process takes effect on everyone and we have all searched tirelessly to find the recipe for flawless skin. However, the recipe may be simpler than we imagined. All it calls for are a few household ingredients, including egg whites.
Egg whites have many good-for-your-skin properties. They have a good amount of vitamin A, which helps heal scars and other blemishes, and contains collagen, which helps hold your skin together nicely, for a more youthful appearance. Egg whites can help you fix skin problems such as:
• Dry Skin
• Sun Spots
An egg white face mask can be very beneficial to your skincare regimen and there are many homemade recipes, which are very simply to make and easy to use. Here are the three best recipes for a DIY egg white face mask.
This is the most simple, straightforward recipe for glowing, healthy-looking skin.
• 1 egg
• First, wash your face. You will want to make sure your skin is clean and free of dirt and makeup before applying your mask. Make your own natural cleanser.
• Now, crack your egg and separate the whites from the yolk.
• Beat the whites with a whisk or blend them using a blender or food processor. (You will want to keep going until the whites are light and frothy).
• Simply apply the beaten egg whites to your clean skin and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
• When the time is up, gently peel the egg whites from your skin or use a warm, wet washcloth to rinse the egg whites from your skin.
• Rinse your skin with warm water and apply a gentle moisturizer. Make your own natural moisturizer.
This recipe includes honey and yogurt, and is recommended for those with irritated or itchy/dry skin. It can be used to relieve pain from sunburn or rash. It also helps with dark under-eye circles.
• 1 egg
• 2 teaspoons of honey
• 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt
• Wash your face before your begin, so that you do not apply your mask on top of dirt or makeup.
• Crack the egg and separate the whites from the yolk.
• Beat the whites until they are frothy and bubbly. You can beat them in a bowl using a fork or whisk, or blend them using a blender or food processor.
• Warm the honey slightly in the microwave or in a pan on the stove. Make sure it is not too hot, only heat it enough that it becomes softer and easier to stir.
• Add the honey and yogurt to the egg whites and stir until well-blended.
• Apply the mixture to your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes or until it begins to dry.
• Once you feel that the mixture is dry, peel it off or gently wash it off using a warm, damp, washcloth.
• Rinse your face with cool water and apply a gentle moisturizer.
This mask contains egg whites, oatmeal, and honey. It is great for exfoliating and the best part: it is suitable for any skin type, so even dry or irritated skin will benefit from this recipe.
• 1 egg
• 2 teaspoons of honey
• 2 teaspoons of dry oatmeal oats
• Always remember to start by cleansing your face. You do not want to apply your mask over dirt or makeup.
• Beat the egg whites in a bowl or blender until they are light and bubbly.
• Warm the honey in a microwave or top of a stove, until it becomes soft enough to be stirred easily. Make sure not to overheat the honey as you do not want to burn your skin.
• Add the honey and the oatmeal to the egg whites and stir until it becomes a thick paste.
• Apply the mixture to your skin and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
• Rinse the mixture off with warm water and apply a gentle moisturizer.
All three of these recipes are excellent for restoring a healthy, youthful glow to your skin. An egg white face mask is an excellent addition to your weekly skincare routine and will do wonders and will keep you looking beautiful and your skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page
Do you have something to share about this?