Filifirm warts, like all other
types of warts
are caused by the human papilloma virus. All warts are benign (non
Warts are usually painless, depending on the location. These
types of warts are usually found on the face, this is why it is best to
get rid of the virus without invasive measures that may leave scarring.
Warts may disappear on their own after a few months or sometimes only after a few years.
What do filiform warts look like?
- They are
long, narrow, they are usually the same color as the surrounding skin
and they can occur in clusters like brush like growths
Where are filiform warts found?
- On the face, around the eyelids, on the neck, around the lip area, under the arms
- A paste of baking soda applied as many times as possible
- Aloe Vera gel and tea tree oil can be applied topically as many times as possible
- Pineapple, potato, banana peel, garlic can all be applied topically.
Eat a well balanced diet, high in foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E.
This will boost your immune system and help fight the virus. Also a
multivitamin that contains Zinc is good in fighting the virus.
- Avoid stress, this will only weaken the immune system more.
Be very careful when using over the counter treatment with this kind of
wart, especially when they are located on the face. These types of
treatments can cause chemical burns and scaring. It’s always best to use
a natural approach.
- Avoid picking at the wart, this will just spread them.
- If you have filiform warts on your eye lids, you must avoid rubbing them, which will just spread the virus.
Other pages on remedies-for-skin on this page " filiform wart "
- Remedies for skin tags
- Types of warts
- Flat warts
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?