Many people, especially women, often ask the question, “How can I make my hair grow faster?” When we are regularly exposed to pollution, dust and eating habits which are unhealthy, it can lead to hair problems.
Causes of Loss of Hair
• Hair loss is the most common problem related to hair.
• Hair loss could be as a result of prolonged illness, deficiency in nutrition and fungal infections.
Most people choose costly soaps, shampoos and lotions in an attempt to grow long hair fast, but the best way to get optimum results is to use natural oils for hair growth. Essential oils for hair growth are known to be very effective because they grow out your hair and also help hair grow faster, without drying out or damaging your hair. They also provide great nourishment to the hair. Experts say that essential oils is what makes your hair grow faster than any other known method.
Lavender Essential Oil
• If you want to grow out your hair after experiencing hair loss, you can use lavender oil for hair growth. This will help hair grow faster.
• A regular scalp massage for a span of a week will grow out your hair. Lavender oil can be used on its own or mixed with other base oils.
Burdock Essential Oil
• This essential oil works the same way as lavender oil for hair growth.
• Burdock essential oil helps grow thicker hair, by enhancing the blood circulation in the scalp and activating the hair cells and this serves to help hair grow faster.
Jojoba Essential Oil
• Jojoba oil for hair growth is one of the most popular oils which enables you to grow long hair fast. It is essential for using on hair which is weak and damaged.
• You can use this oil on dry hair often and to attain the best results, keep it on for 30 to 35 minutes before washing it off.
Rosemary Essential Oil
• If you want to know how to grow hair fast, rosemary oil for hair growth, is your best option.
• It contains many antioxidants and different vitamins. Rosemary essential oil is wonderful and provides vitamin B, iron and calcium, which are what makes hair grow faster.
• Emu oil for hair growth works extremely well to grow thicker hair and it prevents loss of hair. Hair care products such as shampoos and conditioners are available, which contain emu oil as an ingredient.
• Clinical studies prove that emu oil is a very effective anti-inflammatory agent, which stimulates skin cells and this is what makes hair grow faster.
• A lot of people suffer from complications of dry hair. Various reasons for this may be malnutrition, using shampoos excessively and dry weather.
• There are a lot of essential oils which keep your hair from becoming dry and sustain the shine in your hair for long periods.
• You can also use olive oil for hair growth apart from getting rid of dryness.
Olive Essential Oil
• Applying olive oil together with some other various essential oils which are perfumed is one of the most effective methods of curing the problem of dry hair and helps to grow thicker hair.
• You are simply required to take some oil, apply it on the scalp, and leave it on for a few minutes. This provides nourishment to hair and stops it from becoming dry.
Basil and Peppermint Essential Oils
• Basil and peppermint are great for nourishing hair.
• This is because these essential oils for hair growth assist in enhancing the circulation of blood towards the hair root and therefore help hair grow faster and restores the shine in dry hair.
• Lack of proper hair care, settlement of dust on the hair and pollution, leads to the development of dandruff in the hair. Many times, people think dandruff is only a problem for the hair, but the truth is that it is a scalp problem.
• The scalp develops dandruff gradually, which leads to regular itching of the head. Too much dandruff in turn leads to loss of hair and breakage.
• There are various essential oils to treat dandruff which nurture the scalp and keep it dandruff free for a lengthy period.
Bay Essential Oil
• Dandruff can be greatly reduced by the use of olive oil and bay essential oil together with various carrier oils which are combined and applied on the scalp.
• Keep the oil on the scalp for 15 to 20 minutes then use a shampoo with 2 to 3 drops of essential oil. Using this regularly can prevent dandruff for a long period.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
• Tea tree essential oil is another ideal option. Tea tree can help hair grow faster, it stimulates the hair and gets rid of dandruff.
• A mixture of tea tree oil and olive oil can get rid of dandruff complications.
Apart from learning about essential oils for hair growth, it is important to consult a dermatologist for more professional advice.
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with hair health
Do you have something to share about this?