Want perfect skin? Here are the exposed skin care tips and home remedies for clear skin…
this page we will discuss the home skin care tips and steps that should
be take daily for facial skin care and then the basics needed for
overall good skin health for total body results. Good skin care does not
have to be difficult or expensive!
You can decide which products you are more comfortable with, but the
natural organic skin care products and all natural skin care products
are recommended for best results.
Home remedies for clear skin – Facial care
Basic face skin care
- Wash your hands before working with your face. This is to remove other unwanted bacteria.
Skin cleansing ~ Find a cleanser that works with your specific skin
type. A creamy cleanser is best for dry skin and a clear cleanser is
better for people with oilier skin. Choose one that compliments your
specific skin type whether it is oily, dry, normal or acne prone skin.
Soaps are generally not recommended, but rather other forms of cleansers
like gels, liquids or foams. A great natural cleanser is just some
fresh milk dipped in some cotton wool and applied to the face.
Here are some homemade cleanser recipes.
- You should exfoliate your skin at least once per week. A scrub
will remove the layer of dead cells that collect on the top of your
skin. The smaller grain scrubs are best as they don’t hurt the skin. If
you have a dry or normal skin you can exfoliate less than a person with
- I don’t really recommend using a toner, unless it’s a
, as they tend to remove all traces of oil from your skin. A good cleanser is usually more skin friendly..
Use a moisturizer only if you are not prone to getting acne.
Moisturizes can make the acne situation worse. If your skin is tight
after cleansing, then only I would say you should use a moisturizer.
- Eye skin care ~ A good moisturizer can be used as an eye cream too.
Don’t forget to protect your skin against the sun. This will prevent
premature skin aging as well. Use a day moisturizer that contains UV
NB – Basic skin care research ~ Never use HOT or COLD water to rinse your face, both can cause broken capillaries.
Home remedies for clear skin – For the whole body
Total skin care for the whole body
- Always use a moisturizer after a bath or shower. Avoid moisturizers containing mineral oils that may block skin pores.
Try using a skin cleanser that contains stearic acid or vegetable oil
instead of a harsh soap that can lead to premature skin aging.
- To exfoliate your whole body you can add 2tbs of natural sea salt to your bath water.
The best moisturizer for your whole body is water! Drinking at least 8
glasses of water daily can help keep your face and body hydrated, which
results in more clear, beautiful skin.
- Vitamin for skin ~ Eat as much fruit and vegetables as you can and don’t forget your daily vitamin supplement.
- Nuts and fish are a great source of natural oils which protect the skin.
- Antioxidant skin care ~ Plenty of sleep will help your body produce more antioxidants which help keep the skin healthy.
- Avoid direct sunlight and use a good UV protection. Wear sunglasses and wide brimmed hats when out and about in the sun.
- Smoking can age your skin no matter how you care for it.
- Women should never go to bed with a face full of make-up. This will block your pores.
- Stimulate blood flow in your skin by alternating with warm and cool water during a shower.
- Stimulate blood flow also by rubbing your skin with a soft bristle brush at least once per day.