Are you struggling to find an affordable natural skincare face wash for your specific skin type?
A homemade facial cleanser is much more gentle on the skin and is economical too!
Natural cleansers do not contain the chemicals and preservatives that over the counter cleansers do, which helps them work more efficiently and also helps prevent skin irritations.
Using a natural homemade skin care cleanser should be part of your daily skin care routine, read more on the steps that should be taken daily for basic skin care.
You will need to find the best facial cleansers that work with your specific skin type (normal, oily or dry ).
Our natural homemade facial cleansers will:
- Remove dead skin cells
- Remove extra oil build up
- Dissolve any dirt
- Improve circulation
- Stimulate cell renewal
- Prevent spots (pimples)
- Can also be used as make-up remover
- Can be used on the whole body
Homemade facial cleanser ~ Get your facial cleanser recipe…
Natural face cleansers for oily skin
- A natural face wash for oily skin will usually contain an acid base such as citrus fruits.
The best cleanser for oily skin
- 1 tbsp of oats- 1/2 tbsp of honey
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice. Applied once per week.
- Liquidized orange added to milk. Will also help as an acne face wash.
Natural cleanser for sensitive skin
- A sensitive skin cleanser will usually contain aloe vera and/or green tea
- 1 aloe vera leaf (skin taken off)- 1 piece of papaya- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tsp plain yogurt- Liquidize
Best facial cleanser for dry skin
Dry skin cleanser
- 2tbs olive oil
- 4 grapes
- 1 tsp of milk
- Mix in food processor
- Half a cup of yogurt
- Half a tsp of honey
- Rub in gently
- Leave for 3 minutes
- Rinse off with cool water.
Natural facial cleanser for all skin types
- A few tsp of ground almonds
- 2tbs of milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix together well
- 1tsp of olive oil
- 2tbs of plain yogurt
- 1tsp of orange or lemon juice
- 1 slice of pealed apple
- Mix all in food processor until smooth
- Can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- Half a cup of cold milk
- Half a tsp of salt
- Dab on and leave for 3 minutes, rinse off and rub in milk mixture with cotton ball with circular motion. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse.
- The milk will nourish your skin and the salt will exfoliate.
How to apply a homemade natural face cleanser
- Remove all make-up
- Open pores with steam.
- Apply to moist skin
- Apply homemade cleanser with circular motions.
- Choose ingredients that are fresh and ripe.
- Gently pat your skin dry, do not rub. Rubbing will cause wrinkles in the long run.
- You can steam your face before using your homemade face cleanser, this will help open up the pores for an even deeper facial cleanse.
Recipe for natural facial cleansers with one ingredient
- Honey can be used to treat acne skin, aging skin and dry skin.
- Honey kills bacteria on the skin that causes acne.
- Honey is the best face wash to help lock in the skins moisture
- Apply the raw honey directly to your skin, let sit for about 15 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- This is one of the best homemade cleansers used to moisturize the skin.
- It is the best face cleanser for repairing skin cells and preventing blemished skin and age spots.
- The best cleanser for all skin types.
- Apply directly to face using circular motions and rinse off well. Apply again and leave to sit for 15 minutes. Rinse off. For dry skin, use whole fat and for oily skin use fat free yogurt.
- Cucumber can be used on it's own as a natural face wash. Either rubbed on or liquidized with milk or lime juice.
4. Lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Can be applied to skin in circular motions.
- It removes impurities and extra oil build up
- Used for oily skin and an acne facial wash
All of the recipes mentioned on this page can be used as a natural body wash too. The best natural body cleansers will always be: drinking plenty of water and eating a balanced diet containing lots of fruit and vegetables.
Other pages on Remedies for skin in connection with Homemade facial cleanser
- Natural skin care tips and the basics needed for healthy skin.
Want to share your own natural organic skin care or natural skin treatment recipe?
Do you have something to share about this?
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Learn how to make your own natural skin care products and sell them, if you like!