Living with genital warts
What are genital warts?
Genital warts are also called condylomata acuminate or venereal warts, which are caused by the HPV ( Human Pappiloma Virus ) They are found in the genital areas such as the penis, vagina, vulva, rectum, anus and even the cervix.
Causes of genital warts
- Sexual intercourse with an infected person. Anal warts are usually caused through anal sex. Oral sex with an infected person can result in getting oral warts and/or warts in the throat.
- Touching the genitals of an infected person
- Sharing clothing or towels with an infected person
- A baby may become infected during delivery if the mother is infected.
How to cure genital warts ~ Symptoms genital warts
Genital warts symptoms
Symptoms usually only occur three months after infected with the virus
- Small fleshy skin growths or cauliflower like clusters
- Women with vaginal warts sometimes have increased vaginal discharge
- Penile warts ~ Penis warts are usually found as warts on penis shaft and scrotum
- Genital warts appearance ~ Female genital warts often look different to male genital warts, they can be flat or cauliflower like in appearance.
- May bleed during or after intercourse
- Swelling in the infected area
- Itching and burning
Natural remedies for genital warts in men and women
- Cure genital warts with a mixture of honeysuckle and chrysanthemum which have antiviral properties. This will get rid of the problem from the inside by getting rid of the HPV in your blood.
- How to treat genital warts with garlic ~ Taking extra garlic or garlic supplements daily act like a natural anti-biotic. Garlic can be crushed and placed on the infected area as well.
- Removing genital warts with apple cider vinegar ~ can be applied directly on the warts. The apple cider vinegar dries the warts out…you can also add some salt to make a paste. You can use some Aloe Vera afterwards, because the ACV does dry out the skin quite a bit.
- Remove genital warts with Epsom salts ~ A bath with Epsom salts is great for most skin ailments. Put 2 – 3 heaped table spoons of Epsom salts in your bath water and soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Drink as much lemon juice as possible. It contains loads of vitamin C which will boost your immune system. Pure lemon essential oil can be applied to the warts.
- Make a baking soda paste with water and apply on the genitle warts areas. This mixture can be left on.
- Applying vitamin E oil will help to prevent the spreading of warts and will help heal the area.
Genital warts treatment tips
- Do not pick at the genetal warts as they will easily spread to other areas.
- Eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
Other pages on remedies-for-skin in connection with how to cure genital warts
- Filiform warts ( facial warts )
Want to ask a question on treating genital warts? Or share your personal experience with genital wart medication?
Do you have something to share about this?
Learn how to make your own natural skin care products and sell them, if you like!