Genital warts are also called
condylomata acuminate or venereal warts, which are caused by the HPV (
Human Pappiloma Virus ) They are found in the genital areas such as the
penis, vagina, vulva, rectum, anus and even the cervix.
Natural remedies for genital warts in men and women
Cure genital warts with a mixture of honeysuckle and chrysanthemum
which have antiviral properties. This will get rid of the problem from
the inside by getting rid of the HPV in your blood.
- How to treat
genital warts with garlic ~ Taking extra garlic or garlic supplements
daily act like a natural anti-biotic. Garlic can be crushed and placed
on the infected area as well.
- Removing genital warts with apple
cider vinegar ~ can be applied directly on the warts. The apple cider
vinegar dries the warts out…you can also add some salt to make a paste.
You can use some Aloe Vera afterwards, because the ACV does dry out the
skin quite a bit.
- Remove genital warts with Epsom salts ~ A
bath with Epsom salts is great for most skin ailments. Put 2 – 3 heaped
table spoons of Epsom salts in your bath water and soak for at least 20
- Drink as much lemon juice as possible. It contains
loads of vitamin C which will boost your immune system. Pure lemon
essential oil can be applied to the warts.
- Make a baking soda paste with water and apply on the genitle warts areas. This mixture can be left on.
- Applying vitamin E oil will help to prevent the spreading of warts and will help heal the area.
Genital warts treatment tips
- Do not pick at the genetal warts as they will easily spread to other areas.
- Eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables.