Pink Eye Symptoms
What is Pink Eye?
Pink eye symptoms is caused by redness and inflammation of the membranes.
It can be caused by bacterial infections, viruses, allergies, irritation and toxic agents. The symptoms of pink eye only last between seven to fourteen days.
How Does a Person get Contaminated with Pink Eye?
Pink eye can be contracted in numerous ways:
● Spreading from person to person - Simply by touching an infected surface or objects like infected mascara or eye drops.
● Develops as a symptom of a disease.
● Seasonal allergies when pollen and other allergens fill the air.
● Herpes simplex pink eye is caused by the sexually transmitted disease herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2. In type 1, eye herpes may develop and lead to pink eye. In type 2, pink eye may develop in an infant’s eyes after birth.
Different Types of Pink Eye:
● Viral conjunctivitis.
● Bacterial conjunctivitis.
● Allergic conjunctivitis.
● Eye drop conjunctivitis.
● Herpes simplex conjunctivitis.
● Giant papillary conjunctivitis.
● Neonatal conjunctivitis.
● Vernal conjunctivitis.
● Epidemic kerato conjunctivitis.
● Non-infectious conjunctivitis.
Symptoms of Pink Eye
most common symptoms of pink eye, are the pink or reddish colour of the
eyes, itchiness and irritation. Some of the different types of pink eye
have their own unique symptoms. They include:
eyes and discharge.
affects one eye, but can affect both.
or green discharge.
eyes and eyelids.
4. Eye Drop Conjunctivitis Symptoms:
colour in the eyes.
5. Herpes Simplex Conjunctivitis Symptoms:
may appear in the eye or eyelid.
Papillary Conjunctivitis Symptoms:
tolerate contact lenses.
amount of discharge.
bumps on underside of eyelids.
colour of eyes.
and watery eyes.
in bright light.
may appear on underside of eyelids.
around cornea may become swollen and rough.
several times a year.
Colloidal Silver provides superb wound care when it is used topical for treatment of burns, eczema, psoriasis, thrush, and periodontitis.
pages on remedies for skin in connection with:
* Cataract surgery cost.
* Cataract symptoms treatment.
* What cause dark circles under eyes?
* Itchy eyelid.
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?
Bottom Pink Eye Symptoms of page.