Psoriasis on the penis is actually a very common skin problem, especially psoriasis on the tip of the penis (glans penis). Flare ups are very common in this area due to the irritation that is caused during sexual intercourse.
Facts about Penile psoriasis:
- Psoriasis of the penis is not a venereal disease and cannot be sexually transmitted from one person to the other.
- Penis Psoriasis is an immune problem.
- Psoriasis of the penis can occur on circumcised and uncircumcised men.
- Symptoms of psoriasis on penis - Psoriasis in this area is usually not seen as the scaly psoriasis found on the body, but it shows up as smooth lesions or patches that are usually shiny and red in color. It is also usually very itchy.
- Early psoriasis on penis treatment has been shown to reduce the severity of the condition.
Tips to help reduce flare ups
- Use a lubricated condom to protect the skin of the penis during intercourse.
- Always apply a moisturizer or any other lotions with clean hands.
- Strong topical steroid creams should be used sparingly and for short periods of time, as they can cause the skin to become thin and even more sensitive.
- Keep the genital area clean and dry.
- Avoid spermicidal creams
- Avoid tight fitting clothing.
- Avoid using fragranced products in this area.
- Wear cotton underwear only, this will allow the skin to breathe and absorb any extra moisture.
- Do not scratch or pick at it, you could cause an even worse infection.
- Keep stress levels to a minimum.
Penis psoriasis images:
Psoriasis penis home remedies and other
- Try using Tamanu Oil. It is anti inflammatory and has an anti infectious action, as well as being a good moisturizer. It will help soothe and heal.
- Use Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion in-between bathing and after using the loo.
- Black Cumin Seed oil has an anti-inflammatory agent and is a great moisturizer and is very good for skin repair. It can be directly applied or used as a supplement, it is one of the top super foods. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Ask your doctor about UV light treatments.
This guide will not only help treat the symptoms that you have including itchy skin, inflamed skin, red and patchy skin, but it will cure the root cause. It will help treat the cause of your psoriasis.
The underlying cause is generally a deficiency of the immune system. The treatments provided by this guide are all natural. Additionally, this guide is completely safe to download on your computer and is affordable with a money back guarantee.
Psoriasis Free For Life is one of the best instant access PDF's that provides you with all the natural answers you will ever need to solve your issue of psoriasis.
It really does not matter what type of psoriasis you have.
A few success stories:
“I had Plaque Psoriasis and my mom has used this as well and she had Nail Psoriasis. After using the program (Psoriasis free for life), my Plaque Psoriasis cleared up within two weeks and my mom's Psoriasis cleared up within one week.”
“This PDF saved my life. Before I was cured from it I was afraid to wear short sleeves or shorts for that matter. However, after taking the advice from this PDF I was able to feel great about myself again for probably the first time ever. I highly recommend PsoriasisFreeForLife for anyone who has been battling this terrible disease of Psoriasis. No matter what type of psoriasis you have this PDF can help you. If prescription creams have not worked for you and you really feel like you have nowhere else to turn, allow this information to completely change the life that you are living.”
Get your Psoriasis Free For Life today!
Do you have something to share about this?
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Health creme helps Not rated yet
One thing which is very helpful in treating the itchiness that accompanies psoriasis on the penis is to apply a first rate penis health crème that contains …
Thinning skin Not rated yet
After having used various creams on the psoriosus the skin has thinned out to such a degree that any sexual activity puts it back to square one.
Creams? Not rated yet
Beware of courtezone creams, I only found out a couple of months after using it that it thins out the skin, now I have a bigger problem.
cayenne powder helped me Not rated yet
I had dry skin on the tip of my penis for over a year. A doctor told me it might be psoriasis and refered me to a dermatologist. I started looking …
Psoriasis on penis Not rated yet
i have been suffering from this for the past few years. I ma 20 years old and from child hood i have psoriasis but recently it have affected my penis..when …