Face rashes are very common, they are usually caused by either an outbreak of pimples, insect bites or bacterial infections.
Here we have listed ways in which you can treat any kind of facial rash.
Natural home remedies for rashes on the face
Use Dandelion (use only the flower, not the stem, root or leaves) 1
part dandelion to two parts boiling water. You can leave it on your face
for 20 minutes then rinse off with warm water. This can be done every
- Supplements that can be taken to get rid of facial rashes; Zinc, Vitamin B, omega 3,6 and 9,
- Treat the itching with some evening primrose oil. Massage into
your face and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Can be
used also three times per week.
- Vitamin E oil
and cod liver oil are wonderful for regeneration of skin cells.
To reduce itchiness and inflammation you can apply olive oil to the
skin. Leave it on for as long as possible. This can be done daily.
Aloe Vera will not only remove itchiness but will actually heal your
skin. You can apply the gel and leave overnight. This can be done daily.
- The pulp of a ripe tomato can be put on the skin and left on for a few hours before rinsing off.
- A temporary solution to an itchy rash on face, pain and swelling: Use a warm or cool compress on the skin.
Oatmeal can be used to eliminate itchiness and will keep the skin
hydrated. Cook oatmeal, let it cool down and apply liberally to your
face. Lave on for as long as you can, rinse off. Can be used daily.
A mixture of ground nutmeg and milk can be applied to the area for a
couple of hours. This has been used to get rid of rashes any place on
- Raw honey can be applied as a disinfectant to the skin to remove unwanted bacteria. Leave on for 20 minutes then rinse off. Honey mask recipes.
- Baking soda and water can be made into a paste and applied to itchy areas.