- Boils treatment drain ~
Apply a warm compress. The warmth will help increase blood circulation
to the area. This will also help the boil ripen faster.
that are found in areas of friction such as groin boils , boils on
buttocks, inner thighs, under the armpits will need to be seen to
immediately as they can become exceptionally painful, especially the
boils in the groin area.
- You can detox your body for a few days
by eating only fruits and vegetables and drinking lots of water. After
the detox you should avoid things like coffee, salt, sugar, processed
foods and alcohol. This can help remove them even better than any of the
home remedies for removing boils.
- Exercise can also detox your system and clean your blood.
- Once the boil has popped, you can start cleaning it with an antibacterial soap.
- Do not pop the boil yourself, this usually just makes the infection worse.
- Do not share bedding, clothing or any personal hygiene items with somebody who has a skin boil.
What causes boils?
- Staphylococcus bacteria which enter the sweat gland or hair follicles.
- Toxic blood “dirty blood" This occurs because of a poor diet
Constipation can cause your body to try rid itself of toxins through
your skin, which could result in all types of skin problems including
- Diabetes, blood disorders, HIV, cancer, anemia, a person with an open tear in the skin, obesity.
- Stress can also make the occurrence of boils more frequent.
- Exposure to harsh chemicals and poor hygiene
- Weak immune system, such as when a person becomes ill.
Boil home remedies ~ Home treatment of boil
One of the best home remedies to cure boils ~ Garlic and onion are
both natural antibiotics. The juice of these may be applied on the boil
to ripen them. Garlic can be taken as part of your diet to detox the
- Cumin seeds can be ground into a paste and applied to the boils.
- Warm some raw honey and place it on the boil, this will bring the boil to the surface faster and help heal it quicker too.
Boiled parsley can be used as a warm compress…just make sure you do not
burn yourself. The parsley can be wrapped in a thin cloth.
- Take Vitamin A, E, B, Zinc and C supplements.
- Calendula ointment can be applied to the skin as an antiseptic and is often used as a skin boil treatment.
- Turmeric powder can be applied directly on the boil to speed up the healing process.
- A warm Epsom salts bath can help for boils. You can put a handful of Epsom salts in your bath water every day.
Tea tree oil mixed with a little olive oil can be applied directly to
the boil. This serves as an antiseptic and helps heal the wound.