Treatment for Acne
Some acne skin treatments can take months to work properly. The best acne treatment, would be one that inhibits sebum production, and limits the growth of bacteria. Some acne treatments may involve the use of antibiotics, but we recommend the use of natural acne treatment skin care. Topical antibiotics are sometimes limited in their use.
Herbal and organic solutions do exist for acne control, and are sometimes more effective than their chemical counterparts.
Natural Acne Home Remedy Solutions
1. Apple Cider Vinegar. Applied topically, this is a powerhouse for acne home treatment, since it kills off the bacteria that cause the trouble. It becomes an alkaline and balances the PH of the skin, making it harder for any of the bacteria to survive. Like lemon juice, apple vinegar is an astringent, and will help dry up any excess oil. Don't use this too much, otherwise your skin will dry up.
2. Tea Tree Oil. A common skin care product and used in many home remedies, Tea tree oil is nothing like the oil human skin produces. It acts like a natural solvent to break down extra sebum, making it a valuable acne product. Its antibacterial properties kill off bacteria, and prevent further acne outbreaks. It's only meant for topical use, and must be diluted before use.
3. Sodium Bicarbonate. Unbelievably useful, sodium bicarbonate finds itself a traditional cure for virtually everything. In the case of acne, it has mild antiseptic properties, and an uncanny way of fighting fungus and drying up excess oil. Make it into a paste and apply to the face or body part afflicted with acne, then leave for 15-20 minutes before washing off.
Basic Acne Skin Treatment Advice
- Wash your face with natural cleansers daily.
- Use a natural moisturizer.
- Use a natural toner.
- Use a natural scrub once per week.
- Use a herbal infusion often.
Acne facials are extremely beneficial. As a part of your skin care for acne regime, you should avoid touching your skin through the day to avoid pimples and blackheads from forming. This will help to prevent acne as well. Other acne solutions include a balanced diet, intake of enough fresh water and exercise.
Cystic Acne Treatment
Cystic acne can last for years after teenage bouts of acne. It can affect large portions of people's skin and it can and does leave permanent scars.
When skin is clogged up, usually with dead cells, pimples appear. But cystic acne happens when bacteria gets trapped inside. This creates tender bumps, full of pus. It can be very painful, and if it bursts, another cyst will usually appear.
Cystic Acne symptoms are often suppressed by over the counter products and oral antibiotics that control bacteria. The problem with this is, that the root cause of this condition is left untreated. The only Cystic / Adult acne cure is a complete lifestyle change, otherwise the acne will just come back. There is a program called Acne No More that can help you do exactly that…
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?