Vitamin E Benefits
Vitamin E skin care and vitamin E benefits to skin and health
Should be taken orally and applied to the skin to obtain the maximum
benefits of vitamin E. Vitamin E oil can be applied liberally to all
other areas needed.
Vitamin E for skin
- Vitamin E antioxidant ~ It protects the skin from elements that damage the skin through free radicals.
- Prevents skin cancer ~ It protects the skin from the sun and acts as an antioxidant which also prevents cancer.
- It slows the aging process ~ Also reducing the appearance of fine
lines and even prevents age spots. It boosts collagen production.
Protects the skin against the sun. This is very important, because most
skin problem are caused by the damaging rays of the sun. Vitamin E is
also sometimes added to sun screens. Make sure it is a vitamin E lotion
next time you buy!
- Benefits of vitamin E oil include the healing of sunburns and even relieving the pain of a sun burn.
- It can be used to treat certain skin disorders. To treat psoriasis, skin tags, eczema, warts,
, erythema and many others.
- Vitamin E for scars ~ Does vitamin e
fade scars? Yes, it helps to decrease the appearance of scars and
stretch marks. It regenerates the skin. Pregnant ladies often use
vitamin E oil to prevent stretch marks and it can also help relieve the
itching associated with stretch marks. Vitamin E scar healing is one of
the more popular vitamin E benefits. Vitamin e for acne scars –
read more here.
- Vitamin E can be used as a moisturizer to balance the skins oils.
- It protects the skin against bacteria and acts as a natural barrier.
- Regulates vitamin A ~ Vitamin A is also very important for healthy skin.
- Vitamin E for burns ~ Vitamin E good for skin healing. It can be applied to cuts for speedy healing
- Organic Vitamin E oil will keep your cuticles and nails healthy and moisturized
Vitamin E sex ~ Vitamin E suppositories can help for ladies who want a
natural lubricant or who struggle with dryness in the genital area.
Internal health benefits of vitamin E, which can prevent and even help in treating the following…
- It can increase sperm count in men
- It can boost the immune system and prevent colds
- Vitamin E and depression ~ Vitamin E can help treat depression
- It can improve short term memory capacity in older people.
- It can help keep your eyes healthy and can even help treat cataracts.
- It can decrease the occurrence of restless leg syndrome
- It can help with the treatment of asthma
- Vitamin E menopause ~ Reduced symptoms during menopause.
- Alzheimer’s disease (mostly prevention) vitamin E deficiency can actually cause Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Parkinson’s disease (mostly prevention)
It promotes good blood circulation and therefore prevents blood clots.
Which is also one of the reasons why vitamin E and heart health go hand
- It can be used to decrease pain during menstruation
- One of the Vitamin E benefits are that it can help with the treatment of arthritis
- Vitamin E and heart disease ~ It can help keep the heart healthy and prevent cardiovascular disease and strokes.
- Vitamin E and cancer ~ Prostate and fibrocystic breast cancer
- It is beneficial to people with diabetes
What foods have vitamin E?
Vitamin E foods ~ sources of vitamin E
Foods high in vitamin E include…
- Vegetable oils
- Nuts and seeds
- Read about other vitamin E food sources here
- A nutritious balanced diet is a key to good health. A healthy diet
could treat weight loss or weight gain issues and restore one to health.
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with Vitamin E benefits
- Vitamin e help scars caused by acne
Want to share any other known benifits of vitamin E? Need more vitamin E info? Ask your questions…
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?