Where to Buy Tend Skin Products
Are you a man or woman who experiences razor burn after shaving?
Do you suffer from ingrown hairs? Do razor bumps drive you crazy?
Is your skin irritated and red after Electrolysis, waxing or after you have undergone laser hair removal?
If you suffer from any of the above, this article will be one of the best you'll have ever read.
We are going to talk about an exciting product, called “Tend Skin" that solves all of these problems once and for all.
• A look at the product and its benefits.
• The different types of “Tend skin" products.
• Where to buy Tend skin products.
• Natural alternatives that you can DIY.
• What Customers say about the product.
The Products Benefits
Before we look at where to buy tend skin, lets look at some of the benefits of this product. Tend Skin skincare products are the solution to many of the problems that occur after you shave or have facial hair removed by various means.
• It acts to sooth and heal the damage caused by razor burn/rash and razor bumps.
• Soothes “Tie Neck" (caused by pressure of a tie or collar on the neck).
• It is suitable for sensitive skin.
• The Tend Skin ingrown hair solution is one great product line. Tend Skin for ingrown hairs use is almost miraculous in its ability to sooth and relive the redness and itching caused when hairs grow down instead of up and after shaving that sharpens the ends of you hair so when it curls back against the skin and it starts growing into your skin instead of away causing unsightly bumps called Razor Bump.
• Relief for the burn/rash caused by waxing and other forms of hair removal.
The Product Form
Tend Skin is available in a form and size that can fit your particular need and price range.
Tend Skin care products are also available in 4 different varieties for different use and several sizes. Tend Skin has:
• Tend Skin Liquid.
• Air Shave Gel.
• Refillable Roll-on Liquid.
Their benefits and uses.
1. Tend Skin Liquid is for both men and women and it relieves the effects of Razor burn and Razor Bumps. It is also highly effective for ingrown hairs. It is available in:
4 oz size
8 oz size
16 oz size
2. Tend Skin Air Shave Gel stops razor burn or bump, by letting your blade glide over your face and moisturizes as it goes. This product leaves you skin feeling as smooth as silk and without the irritation.
It comes in a 16 oz size only.
3. Tend Skin Roll On, rolls on like your deodorant and actually is a highly effective one. Apply it to any area where it is needed and get immediate relief.
It is available in a refillable 2.5oz bottle that is inline with airline regulations to carry on domestic flights, so that you can take it with you when you travel.
Where to Buy Tend Skin
So, many people are asking where to buy tend skin products, these products are mostly found online.
Tend Skin products are available to purchase here through Amazon.com.
Tend Skin Reviews
The vast majority of users give this product a 5 Star rating. Especially positive were those ratings, by African Americans who reviewed this product. They praised it as the solution to Razor Bump and ingrown hair. Others who suffer the same way and even those who have sensitive skin were uniform in the opinion that Tend Skin is an excellent product.
I can't go without it
“I have a very sensitive skin, and for as long as I can remember, I would get a rash and ingrown hairs after shaving. I tried a lot of products, but found nothing that worked. There is nothing as embarrassing as having to wear shorts in summer with a red, pimple like rash all over your legs! Most times, I had to wear longs and hide my long leg hairs!! A nightmare, for a teenage girl.
I decided to give “tend skin" a try, and I have been using this product for several years now…it is one product that I cannot go without. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with similar issues."
By Tracy Ann, South Africa
Tend Skin Substitutes
Tend Skin Substitute #1
1. 5 oz Vodka
2. 25 Aspirin ground up
3. 3 oz Witch Hazel
In a blender, mix the ingredients and apply to the affected area.
Tend Skin Substitute #2
1. Apple Cider Vinegar applied directly to the affected area.
Tend Skin Substitute #4
1. 1 Used Black teabag
Directions: Apply the wet teabag to the affected area. The Tannic acid in Black tea relives the inflammation.
Tend Skin Substitute #3
1. 3 Strawberries
2. 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
Directions: Make a paste and apply to the affected area.
The above substitutes work to varying degrees, but do not come up to the level of effectiveness, ease of use or the amount of relief that Tend Skin provides.
You will not find a better product for the price anywhere else on the market. Try it for yourself and see just how quickly you get relief.
Natural Ingrown Hair Remedies
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?