Planning an effective acne prone skin care regimen is a must if your skin is vulnerable to frequent break-ups. In fact, if your lifestyle exposes you to pollutants and conditions that might be harsh for your skin, having your own personal guide to acne treatments that work is all the more essential.
From knowing what causes acne to having a handy guide for preventing acne, there are a countless number of resources and loads of acne info that can help you.
Some adult acne causes
- Changes in hormones (during pregnancy or premenstrual flare ups)
- Some cosmetics may actually cause acne. This is why it is always best to stay away from cheaper products that do more harm to your skin.
- Bad hygiene habits. Always keep to a skin cleaning routine.
So, why is it that in spite of such a vast reservoir of acne prone skin care options as well as grandma’s treasure of natural remedies for acne, the problem still remains at large and help for acne remains more or less, elusive? Well, before you try any oft-suggested over the counter acne treatment, it is important to know what an acne prone skin care regimen actually relies on.
Well, the secret to a glowing, acne-free and lustrous skin lies in an effective combination of a healthy lifestyle and carefully chosen acne home remedies.
For instance, the most common and perhaps even highly effective measure to control acne breakups is to regularly use a good and clinically tested acne face wash that forms the first and most rudimentary stage of a practically designed acne skin care routine. From here on, it depends on whether you suffer from occasional acne flare-ups or from constantly occurring bad acne that seems to be affecting everything from your personality to your confidence levels and even your self-esteem!
Acne home remedy treatment
Some home treatment of acne
- Honey is the best treatment for acne because of its antibacterial properties. Apply raw honey liberally as many times as possible during the day. Leave on for about 20 minutes each time before rinsing with warm water.
Ways to avoid acne
- Avoid sweating without cleaning regularly.
- Avoid touching your face too often
- Avoid picking at pimples.
- Exercise daily to detox your body.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out your system. At least 8 cups of water daily.
- To prevent acne you should always remove makeup in the evenings before going to bed.
-Black Cumin Seed oil has an anti-inflammatory agent and is a great moisturizer which is very good for skin repair.
- Acne antibiotics
- Acne treatment gel
- Acne light therapy
Apart from getting the best possible guidance for acne prone skin care, you can also get an expert’s guidance on advanced treatment programs like:
- Acne blemish treatment with prescription acne medications
- Acne laser scarring treatment and Acne laser skin treatment
- Doxycycline for acne.
- Blue light acne treatment
- Specialized acne vulgaris treatment
So, do you too feel envious when you see all those transformation pictures of acne in your dermatologist’s clinic? Sometimes your last acne solution needs to be a natural one, stick to some of these mentioned here, and you will see results within a few weeks.
It is obvious that any form of natural acne treatments will work only to a limit where severe acne treatment is actually the need of the hour. At this stage, skin care for acne takes an all-new meaning and its time for you to actually pay a visit to a specialized acne treatment clinic.
By Jasmin Pannu
Do you have something to share about this?