Black Seed Oil Benefits
Black seed oil benefits for your skin
cumin seed oil (Nigella Sativia) is one of the most potent super foods
which means that it is packed with vitamins, minerals, oils and amino
acids and it is good for internal and external use.
You can apply Black cumin oil directly to your skin and you can use it as a natural remedy or supplement. Black Cumin seeds come from the plant called Nigella Sativa.
Some of the benefits of black seed oil: It can be used as a great moisturizer, it has anti-aging benefits and it contains an anti-inflammatory agent and vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino acids and flavonoids.
For acne, make a paste with apple cider vinegar and Nigella Sativa oil and apply to the acne area.
For a healthy glow to your skin, make a paste with honey and Sativa black seed oil and apply to your face, it will leave your skin healthy and glowing when you wash it off.
For dry skin, make a paste with black seed powder, black cumin seed oil and sesame seed oil.
Many people mix black cumin seed oil into their face creams, because it helps to prevent fine lines, blemishes, age spots, oily or dry skin, and leaves your skin looking soft, young and supple. It is especially good for the rough skin on your knees, feet, elbows and hands.
Black seed oil for skin is an effective beauty treatment in that it moisturises, fades scars and dark spots and tames redness.
Black Cumin seed Oil can even be used to treat several serious skin conditions when applied directly to problem areas such as:
* Acne – Black Cumin seed oil fights bacteria that causes acne
* Psoriasis Scales
* Skin Fungal and other infections
* Skin Boils
Other black seed benefits include:
* A cure for hair loss. (also check out coconut oil for hair)
* Relieving sore muscles
* Relieving pain associated with rheumatism, Back ache and arthritis
* Can help fight off colds and flu
* Can help give energy and counter lethargy.
* Can help decrease nervous tension.
* Can help soothe tired leg muscles.
* Can help stabilize high blood pressure.
* Help get rid of stomach problems such as diarrhoea.
* Help get rid of a headache.
* Combat earache.
* Get rid of intestinal parasites.
* Calm colic symptoms.
* Helps eliminate Sinusitis.
Properties of Black Cumin seed oil
Black Cumin seed oil is quickly absorbed; it has a peppery smell and contains the following:
• Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, Folacin and Niacin.
• Magnesium, Potassium, Selenium, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Zinc and Phosphorus.
• Unsaturated Essential fatty acids.
• Anti-oxidants Rich.
• Omega-3 (Linolenic) Essential Fatty Acid.
• Omega-6 (Linoleic) Essential Fatty Acid.
• Omega-9 (Oleic) Fatty Acid.
Top of Black Seed Oil Benefits Page
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?