Blackheads On Back
Back acne home remedy
Acne and blackheads on back, also called “bacne" is a common problem.
Persons who suffer from back acne usually also get it on their face,
arms and buttocks. Back acne can come in the form of
on the back,
Causes of back acne and blackheads in this area
- Wearing tight clothing
- Wearing clothing that can’t breathe, like nylon. (cotton is always best to wear to avoid back acne)
- Sudden back acne is usually caused by hormone changes such as during puberty, pregnancy etc.
- Genetics play a huge role.
- Stress. Anxiety and sleeplessness.
- The use of some medications such as steroids is also one of the major back acne causes
matter what the cause of your blackheads, you can treat it effectively
with natural means. Over the counter products for blackheads can
sometimes make the problem worse, that’s why it’s best to always try the
natural remedy for blackheads on back areas first when treating back
How to treat back acne and blackheads
Remedy for blackheads on back areas…
- Clear up back acne with Tea tree oil
~ A few drops of Tea tree oil can be put into your moisturizer (yes,
you should still moisturize your skin even if it is oily) Some good
moisturizers for oily skin are Avocado oil,
, Lavender oil or Jojoba oil. The tea tree oil helps destroy bad bacteria.
- Apple cider vinegar
treatment for back acne ~ Put a half cup ACV into three cups warm
water. Use a cotton ball and rub the mixture into problem areas. This
will balance your skins ph and ward off bacteria that causes acne.
- Aloe Vera
remedy for blackheads on back areas ~ Can help bring down any swelling,
it has a soothing effect. Aloe Vera is also known to help lessen the
appearance of back acne scars.
- Your back has thicker skin than your face, so you can safely exfoliate
daily, this will help get rid of excess skin, which also causes acne on
th back. A few good defoliants are: Raw oats mixed with warm raw honey
or a lemon cut in half and dipped in salt. Brown sugar and honey can
also be used. Rub any one of these mixtures into your skin after
cleansing your skin (massage with circular motions). Rinse off with warm
water and don’t forget the moisturizer! More sugar scrub recipes.
- How to clear back acne with Baking soda
~ Mix some water with a few tablespoons of baking powder to make a
paste. Rub this mixture all over your back and leave a few seconds to
dry. Wash off in the shower or in the bath. Do this daily. The baking
powder is great because it acts as an exfoliant, it lessens swelling and
it dries out the pimples. Remember your natural moisturizer afterwards.
- Back acne Retin A ~ Use strengths between 0.01% - 0.05% to have good results without the skin becoming raw and red.
- Emu oil back acne remedy ~ Emu oil is not only used as a
moisturizer but can actually help heal acne. Emu oil has been found to
eliminate bad acne including cysts within days of use. Clean your skin
with a natural cleanser then apply the pure Emu oil as a moisturizer or
apply the already made
Emu oil moisturizer.
Tips for blackheads on back areas
- Wear loose fitted clothing and wear cotton or other light fabrics
- Avoid wearing heavy thick clothing or carrying around a backpack that makes you sweat.
Wash daily with antibacterial soap and wash after exercise. The
antibacterial properties will prevent some infection, which can prevent
back acne. Do not
, this will dry out your skin and make the problem worse.
- Use a natural moisturizer that will balance the skin. (mentioned above)
- Keep your bedding and clothing clean.
- Use hypoallergenic fabric softeners and detergents.
- Eat a balanced diet and drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
you have stubborn back acne and blackheads and it persists after trying
these natural home remedies for back acne, you should see a
dermatologist about adult back acne treatment and antibiotics for severe
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page on a blackheads on back areas
- Back acne scar treatment
- Blackheads on back areas
- Whiteheads remedies
Share your back acne treatments… also ask your acne back and face questions…
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?