Dark circles under our eyes are not a pretty sight! So what causes dark eye circles? Knowing the dark circles causes can help you on your way to getting rid of them…
What cause dark circles under eyes?
- Hereditary factors (it’s in the genes) If your mom or dad have/had dark under eye circles, then the chances of you getting them are higher.
- Being in the sun or on a tanning bed can often cause the skin pigment to rise to the top of the skin, causing dark circles around eyes. Tanning beds are actually really bad for the skin and can cause a few skin problems, including cancer.
- Illness and fatigue may make the places under your eyes look dark, but in actual fact it’s because they make your face paler, causing the circles to look darker.
- Allergies can make the area under the eye darker, especially when the person suffering from the allergy rubs their eyes often, which would cause bruising because of the thin skin.
- Dark circles caused by old age ~ When we get older, our skin becomes thinner, which causes discoloration of the skin to become more obvious.
- Bad diet habits and lack of vitamins can cause dark circles. Try to take a multivitamin daily.
- Dehydration ~ Drinking enough water? It is recommended to drink at least 2 liters of water daily. When you don't drink enough water your skin will retaliate.
- Drinking too much coffee or eating too much sugar and salt can dehydrate your body, leaving your body no choice but to look all dry and shriveled.
Treating dark circles
What can help with dark circle under eyes?
Many people suffer from an uneven skin tone. Freckles, acne scars, blemishes, sun spots, and other skin pigmentation disorders can cause dark patches and discoloration.
There is now help for people looking to get rid of dark patches of skin. Skin Whitening Forever is ALL natural and will help even out your skin tone.
If a person has an uneven skin tone it can affect them in a number of ways:
There are many creams and bleaches that claim they can lighten the skin tone. These products are harsh and often irritate the skin. They are also every expensive. Skin Whitening Forever uses all natural methods and includes natural recipes that can be made for much less than any over the counter products.
Skin Whitening Forever is easy to use and can be used for a number of different skin conditions.
Advantages of Skin Whitening Forever:
Before long, with the help of this program, you will notice that your skin is lighter, has an even tone, and feels more nourished.
Get your confidence back today…
Do you have something to share about this?