Eczema skin symptoms “eczema causes and symptoms"
Signs Symptoms of Eczema can vary. Scratching the infected skin
however can lead to more severe eczema symptoms. Scratching can also
lead to other problems like infection which can get really dangerous.
usually shows itself before the age of 5 but may disappear and return
at intervals, sometimes disappearing for years at a time.
Eczema usually starts out with
itching which turns into a rash that can look like little red bumps or
blisters. This rash usually itches and burns and may secrete a liquid
when scratched open. The skin can thicken or crack on certain places if
they are rubbed or scratched often. The skin will usually turn dry and
scaly after the little bubbles have disappeared.
Who usually gets eczema?
- Those with a family history of eczema
- Those with a family history of allergies or asthma.
What does eczema look like?
Eczema can show a combination or just one of the following eczema symptoms…
- Flaky, scaly skin
- Small red bumps
- A common eczema symptom is blisters
- Dark patches of skin
- Thicker, raised parts of skin
Top of eczema symptoms page
What are the other symptoms related to eczema?
- Itchy skin
- Swollen skin
- Red skin
- Open sores or blisters
- Dry, flaky skin
- Painful sensation
- Oozing skin
- Difficulty sleeping
- Allergic signs like dark rings around the eyes
- Round patches of red skin
- Bumps on the skin
- Cracked skin
Where on the body is eczema and symptoms often found?
Eczema may be found on the whole body, but the following places are more common…
- The hands
- Behind the legs
- The face
- The feet
- The knees
- The arms and elbows
- The upper chest area
Things that worsen a symptom of eczema…
- Using water that is too hot on the skin
- Not keeping your skin moisturized
- Dust and even sand can worsen eczema symptoms
- A lot of stress can make it worse
- Cleaning agents and certain soaps
- Certain foods (depending on the individual) Usually these include eggs, milk, soy, fish and wheat.
- If you are prone to sweating more you will suffer more
- Changes in temperature
- Cigarette smoke
- Low humidity
- Certain fabrics
Colloidal Silver provides superb wound care when it is used topical for treatment of burns, eczema, psoriasis, thrush, and periodontitis.
Top of symptoms eczema page
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page
- Baby Eczema
- Eczema diet (which foods to avoid)
- Dry skin
- Itchy skin
-Black Cumin Seed oil
Want to ask questions about eczema symptoms and treatment?
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...