Cellulite is a medical condition that affects many women beginning at puberty, where fat pockets develop along the buttocks, abdomen, legs and thighs. These pockets collect and leave a dimpling-effect on the skin’s surface.
To address the unsightly appearance of cellulite, we need to tackle the relation between skin, fat, connective tissue and muscle. A woman’s connective tissue is constructed of vertical columns, allowing fat to bulge irregularly.
To effectively combat the appearance of cellulite, we suggest the partnering of a healthy diet, exercise, rest, phytoceramides and natural remedies that won’t break the bank. These natural remedies will deliver some dynamic results.
There are two must haves in your life that are also a vital part of cellulite removal, oxygen and water. As women enter puberty, the body produces estrogen. The higher levels of estrogen in the body cause some women to develop more cellulite. Exercise and losing excess fat will lower a woman’s estrogen levels. Estrogen weakens the connective tissue and underlying skin structure causing fat to move through the weakened dermis and show at the skin surface.
The reduced blood flow to the skin surface reduces its supply of oxygen and nutrients to eliminate fat and toxins that create cellulite. Practice deep breathing exercises two to three times per day. Breathe in through the nose, hold for a few seconds and exhale through the mouth. To hydrate and cleanse the body, drink water. Water is vital in cleansing the body of toxins through urination and sweat. You should always drink pure water the first thing every morning. It is suggested that you have one glass of warm water each morning. If you don’t like regular water, try it with a lemon twist. We’ll talk later about the benefits of lemon to get rid of cellulite.
Nutrient-dense foods should definitely be incorporated into everyone’s diet. They support optimal health and are an effective cellulite treatment.
• Green Tea speeds up the metabolism, which inhibits fat absorption and regulates glucose levels. It contains Theobromine and caffeine, which stimulate the release of stored fat.
• Broccoli contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, but it also has alpha lipoic that prevents collagen from hardening, which causes cellulite.
• Fresh berries like blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are full of antioxidants, which are good in helping the body get rid of toxins.
• Oily fish, such as salmon and mackerel, contain the good fats that the body needs to help metabolize fat, including that of cellulite.
• Turmeric is a yellow spice often found in Indian dishes. It stimulates circulation, reduces swelling and fights toxins with high levels of antioxidants.
• Bean sprouts offer a power pack. They contain vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K, folic acid, iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc. They stimulate blood flow, aid in liver function and improve skin health.
• Spinach is high in vitamin A, which aids in the production of collagen, a protein that strengthens, smoothes and plumps the skin.
• Cucumber is a natural diuretic that relieves water tension and removes toxins from the body.
• Cider vinegar helps to remove harmful bacteria in the intestines, flushes out toxins and relieves water retention around the thighs and stomach.
• Lemons restore the body’s normal pH balance enabling it to support healthy bacteria and remove toxins. Drink with hot water to reap the benefits.
Along with diet and exercise, here are a few other options to review on how to lose cellulite. Take one 350mg Phytoceramide capsule a day. Phytoceramides are the plant-derivatives of ceramides, a lipid that keeps the skin hydrated and plump. Ceramides are lost with age, thus leaving the skin rough and wrinkled. Phytoceramides restore the outer layer of the skin.
Another option to lose cellulite is with a mineral cellulite body wrap. Cellulite body wraps detoxify the body, tighten loose skin, lift and shape the body and are excellent for reducing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks. Many celebrities with cellulite make the use of regular cellulite body wraps. With one body wrap, you may lose from six to 20 inches on the first visit. Make regular appointments for long lasting, effective results.
Should you consider using an anti-cellulite gel, lotion or cream, Revitol Cellulite Solution is a recommendation. It was named one of the best anti-cellulite creams of 2014. The formula combines green tea, algae extracts, caffeine and Retinol-A. It is designed to work on the skin’s outer and inner layers to give skin a smoother texture and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
These are just a few considerations, to give you the best line of defense against unsightly cellulite.
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with an effective cellulite treatment
Oils that are often used to combat cellulite
All Natural Ingredients for Easy Absorption...
Share your most effective cellulite treatment...
Do you have something to share about this?