Essential Oils for Hair
Essential oils for hair that can help grow long, full, healthy looking hair!
Do you want beautiful, healthy hair?
Do you want more body and shine? Or are you looking for longer hair?
Then you need look no further that this article, which will show the natural way to use essential oils for hair growth, body and health. Going natural is better that sticking with your store bought or bargain shampoo, which can actually hurt your hair and make it thin and weak.
We will look at the different essential oils for hair growth and health, as well and the secrets of natural healthy hair that the shampoo companies don't want you to know about.
You will learn some secret ways to apply these oils, that can double their effectiveness and help bestow new hair growth, as well as restore your hair back to it’s youth.
Our Recommended Essential Oils for Hair
1. Lavender oil for hair:
First up is lavender oil, which is a fantastic essential oil for hair growth and has the following benefits, along with fuller hair and more body, it:
* Lavender oil for hair growth and restoration.
* Helps to stop hair loss.
* Useful for many hair and scalp conditions.
It also can be used:
* As remedy for sleeplessness.
* To Relieve stress and anxiety.
2. Rosemary oil for hair:
Another one of the hair essential oils is rosemary oil, which has many uses. It can be used as a natural supplement for your hair health and beauty. People in Europe and Asia have been using Rosemary essential oil as a hair conditioner, for centuries and along with its hair rejuvenating properties it also is:
* A tonic that can brings new life to damaged and brittle hair.
* Restorative that brings out that glow of youth you had as a teen.
* An Analgesic for pain relief.
* Antioxidant, which can nourish your hair stem, roots and follicles.
* Antimicrobial, which helps fight microbes that can cause hair loss.
* Astringent and Antiseptic.
* And even as a Digestive aid.
Here is a formula that has the amazing power to help your hair become longer and fuller, while at the same time nourish and condition at the same time.
A Rosemary Jojoba Aloe Vera Tincture
* A few drops of Rosemary Essential oil.
* ½ cup Jojoba oil.
* ½ cup Aloe Vera juice.
* Add ½ cup olive oil.
Apply before shampooing.
3. Tea tree oil for hair:
This is an essential oil for hair that come to us from Australia in Southeastern Queensland area or the Northeastern coast of New South Wales, that is unsurpassed for its use for hair and skin care. It has hair growth and scalp healing properties:
* Hair growth, which is why it is one of the leading ingredients in natural hair restoration products.
* Relieves dry and itchy scalp.
* Fights dandruff and flaky skin.
The following formula can double the effectiveness of Tea tree oil as a part of your total Hair care regime:
Hot Tree Hot Oil Treatment
* A few drops of Tree oil.
* ½ Cup Olive oil.
* 1 Tablespoons ground Cayenne pepper.
Stir and store 10 days in a dark place, warm up and apply as a Hot oil hair treatment.
4. Peppermint oil for hair:
This is one of the essential oils hair really loves. So will you, as you feel the tingle after you apply it the first time. Its many properties are:
* Hair growth.
* Dry scalp relief.
* Moisturizes your hair.
Peppermint oil as a scalp treatment
* ¼ cup Peppermint oil.
* ½ Tablespoon ground Cayenne.
Store for a week before using. Apply 30 minute prior to shampooing.
5. Sesame oil for hair:
This natural oil hails from India and Asia. Make sure you use only the golden and not the darker brownish variety, which is used in Chinese cooking.
The Indian type of sesame oil is more expensive true, but the benefits far outweigh the cost. Remember also, to get the Organic variety that has been cold pressed. You want the finest quality in Sesame Seed Oil. It has the following benefits for your hair:
* Increases blood flow to the scalp, which promotes hair growth.
* Reverses greying.
* Soothes and nourishes the scalp.
* Relives dry scalp and it is a key essential oils for dry hair.
* Gives your hair a glow.
* Deep conditions your hair.
For the Ultimate in hair treatments, this is the total hair care health treatment that women have used since the times of the Roman Empire:
* 1 Tablespoon Golden Sesame Seed oil.
* 2 Tablespoons Olive oil.
* 2 Tablespoons coconut oil.
* 1 Tablespoon Almond oil.
* 1 Tablespoon Flax oil.
* 1 teaspoon ground Cayenne pepper.
Mix and store in a dark cabinet for a week to let the magic work. Apply directly to hair and wait an hour before shampooing.
This not only treats your hair, but it gives the hair, scalp and roots nourishment that your hair may be lacking, or might have lost after constant shampooing.
There you have it, 5 essential oils that are great for hair. You also now have some secret formulas that can make each one of them double their superlative properties to restore your hair. These oils will help restore vital nutrients that store bought shampoos and conditioners have taken away.
If you want fuller hair with more body, try essential oils next time you shampoo or condition your hair. You'll be amazed at the results.
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?