Free face flat wart information ~ Verruca Plana
Warts are usually harmless, but HPV flat warts are usually found on the
face, therefore the facial flat wart is usually the type of wart that
most people want to get rid of quickly. There are many natural ways of
Read about the different types of warts and the causes of warts here.
Where is a this type of wart usually found?
- The face flat wart
- The hands “ flat wart on finger “
- The elbows “flat leg wart “
- The knees
What do flat wart-hpv look like?
- They are flat
- They grow in clusters
- They are light pink in color
Flat wart remedies ~ HPV flat wart treatment
Cure flat warts from the inside and outside…
flat warts with Apple cider vinegar ~ Can be used topically on all types
of warts. You can either apply whenever you get a chance or put some
ACV on a bit of cotton wool and tape it down on the wart…replacing as
the vinegar evaporates. DIY cosmetic vinegar recipes.
- Garlic which is a natural antibiotic
can be taken orally in food form or as a supplement. Eat at least two
cloves of garlic or take two garlic capsules daily. Garlic can also be
applied directly to the wart. Crush the garlic to form a paste and apply
as often as possible.
- Aloe Vera is great in treating many skin ailments. You can either use the juice of the plant or buy the cream.
- Treating flat warts with Tea tree oil. It can also be applied topically as often as possible.
Vitamin E oil can be applied to the flat warts and other areas on the
face. Vitamin E oil is great for removing flat warts and for keeping
your skin healthy and glowing.
- Start taking Vitamin E, C and Zinc supplements.
Elderberry extract flat warts ~ Elderberry extract can be taken
orally. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist on amounts taken.
Flat warts treatment with white vinegar ~ Rinse the flat warts with a
vinegar solution once per day or add a cup of vinegar to your bath water
How to prevent the spread of flat warts ~ Face flat wart tips
- Do not pick at them, this will just spread the virus to other areas
Never try to cut off a wart by yourself…you will end up with more
warts. If you want it cut out you will need to go to the doctor. Just
bare in mind that facial flat warts will leave scars if cut out.
- Use a separate face cloth or towel on infected areas
- Other ways of preventing and removing flat warts
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page
- Plantar warts ( foot warts )
- Periungual & Subungual warts (around and under nails)
- Filiform warts ( facial warts )
Share your own flat wart treatments…
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...