Want perfect skin? Here are the exposed skin care tips and home remedies for clear skin…
On this page we will discuss the home skin care tips and steps that should be take daily for facial skin care and then the basics needed for overall good skin health for total body results. Good skin care does not have to be difficult or expensive!
You can decide which products you are more comfortable with, but the natural organic skin care products and all natural skin care products are recommended for best results.
Home remedies for clear skin – Facial care
Basic face skin care
- Wash your hands before working with your face. This is to remove other unwanted bacteria.
- Skin cleansing ~ Find a cleanser that works with your specific skin type. A creamy cleanser is best for dry skin and a clear cleanser is better for people with oilier skin. Choose one that compliments your specific skin type whether it is oily, dry, normal or acne prone skin. Soaps are generally not recommended, but rather other forms of cleansers like gels, liquids or foams. A great natural cleanser is just some fresh milk dipped in some cotton wool and applied to the face. Here are some homemade cleanser recipes.
- Wash your face using circular motions.
- Use a good makeup remover. Read through our natural makeup remover recipes. Also using natural makeup, can prevent skin issues as well as prolong aging. Get the natural DIY foundation recipe here.
- Rinse your face first with warm water, lather in your cleanser and then rinse off with cool water.
- Do not overcleanse your skin, once per day is enough. Read more on over cleansing here
- You should exfoliate your skin at least once per week. A scrub will remove the layer of dead cells that collect on the top of your skin. The smaller grain scrubs are best as they don’t hurt the skin. If you have a dry or normal skin you can exfoliate less than a person with oily skin.
- I don’t really recommend using a toner, unless it’s a natural one , as they tend to remove all traces of oil from your skin. A good cleanser is usually more skin friendly..
- Use a moisturizer only if you are not prone to getting acne. Moisturizes can make the acne situation worse. If your skin is tight after cleansing, then only I would say you should use a moisturizer.
- Eye skin care ~ A good moisturizer can be used as an eye cream too.
- Don’t forget to protect your skin against the sun. This will prevent premature skin aging as well. Use a day moisturizer that contains UV protection.
NB – Basic skin care research ~ Never use HOT or COLD water to rinse your face, both can cause broken capillaries.
Home remedies for clear skin – For the whole body
Total skin care for the whole body
- Always use a moisturizer after a bath or shower. Avoid moisturizers containing mineral oils that may block skin pores.
- Try using a skin cleanser that contains stearic acid or vegetable oil instead of a harsh soap that can lead to premature skin aging.
- To exfoliate your whole body you can add 2tbs of natural sea salt to your bath water.
- The best moisturizer for your whole body is water! Drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily can help keep your face and body hydrated, which results in more clear, beautiful skin.
- Vitamin for skin ~ Eat as much fruit and vegetables as you can and don’t forget your daily vitamin supplement.
- Nuts and fish are a great source of natural oils which protect the skin.
- Antioxidant skin care ~ Plenty of sleep will help your body produce more antioxidants which help keep the skin healthy.
- Avoid direct sunlight and use a good UV protection. Wear sunglasses and wide brimmed hats when out and about in the sun.
- Smoking can age your skin no matter how you care for it.
- Women should never go to bed with a face full of make-up. This will block your pores.
- Stimulate blood flow in your skin by alternating with warm and cool water during a shower.
- Stimulate blood flow also by rubbing your skin with a soft bristle brush at least once per day.
- Give yourself a detox from the inside out by drinking hot water and lemon juice.
Home remedies for clear skin – Other pages
Looking for a homemade skin care product? Look no further…
Organic skin care articles that we will be adding soon that will provide basic skin care information...
Natural recipes for all skin types
Do you have any home remedies for clear skin that you would like to share with us? Or do you need some professional skin care advice?
Do you have something to share about this?
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...