Both men and women are consistently searching for products, treatments, and procedures that deliver the best anti-aging skin care results. They are looking for aging anti products that give younger looking results, without cosmetic surgery costs, risks, and possible downtime.
Anti-wrinkle product manufacturers and their researchers, are producing over the counter creams, fillers, sunscreen creams, and many other brand named topical products. The hope is that with these over-the-counter products, as well as a healthy diet and light exercise, will provide a natural, smooth, rejuvenated complexion.
Over-the-counter research has narrowed the scientific evidence in anti-aging skin care treatments, with the following ingredients:
• Alpha-hydroxy acids - This is a natural ingredient that is found in high quantities, in fruits. Alpha-hydroxy exfoliates by removing dead skin cells, to reveal a brighter skin, while reducing wrinkles.
• Antioxidants - this chemical compound helps to protect skin cells from harmful bacteria and contaminants. In the right formula, antioxidants are very effective in its popular form of Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
• Peptides - peptides are protein based and their role is to stimulate new, healthy cell growth, giving the skin a younger appearance.
• Resveratrol - Resveratrol is naturally found in plants and is in abundance in red wine. It is manufactured in supplement forms and at least, in mice, Resveratrol slowed down the aging process.
• Aging-anti product Retinol - Retinol is a natural form of Vitamin A, which has been proven to reduce wrinkles and plumbs up the skin for a smoother, healthier look. It is a very popular compound that is featured in top brand over-the-counter skin creams.
The answer is yes, with a careful daily regiment, which includes enriched foods, involving fruits and veggies, that are probably found in your frige. Let's start with Vitamin C, which is a natural anti-aging chemical, which protects the skin with its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory components. In other words, Vitamin C prevents wrinkles and age spots, by increasing the body's collagen production.
Try an anti-aging spray toner for your skin, with the following recipe:
½ oz. Rose hydrosol
¼ teaspoon L-ascorbic acid
5 drops chamomile or lavender essential oil
Several drops of Vitamin E oil
1 oz. dark glass bottle with a spray top.
Add the ascorbic acid to spice grinder and blend into a powder, then combine all ingredients together and pour in your glass bottle. Shake well to combine everything. Keep in a cool place and mix a new batch every 2-3 days for best results. Use every morning and every evening on a clean face and on the neck. Let it dry.
Make a healthy, and safe homemade anti-aging cream, which rivals that of many expensive brands. To begin choosing your ingredients, it is important to know the characteristics and properties of various oils, butters, additives, and herbal liquids.
There are many simple combinations, that when applied daily, not only leaves you looking radiant, your skin smoother, but also smells amazing. An example of a great anti-wrinkle cream that you can mix up in the bathroom, includes a cup of coconut oil, a teaspoon of liquid Vitamin E, and drops of lavendar essential oil. These natural ingredients help to protect your skin against harmful sun rays, it moisturizes, it is healing to epidermis skin cells, and it feels refreshing.
You can use avocados, pomegranates, cranberries, strawberries, pumpkin, along with blended ingredients of honey, oatmeal, yogurt, gelatin, and lemon juice to make a facial mixture that can be used daily and replenished every 2 days. Vegetables can also be used to make a homemade anti-aging face cream treatment. Each vegetable has its own beneficial properties. A few extra to consider: carrots, tomato and sweet potato.
There are many other vegetables that can be researched as homemade facial options. Simply combine them into mask creams, apply to your skin for 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water. Fruits and vegetables are naturally great for the skin, because they contain organic acids for protecting the skin and rejuvenating its appearance; they provide micronutrients, which also nourish and protect the skin, and they offer beneficial vitamins, which keep the skin smooth and protects the skin against rapid aging.
Did you know that you can actually add beauty and years to your skin by eating the right super anti-aging foods?
Researchers understand that plant-form vegetables and fibre enriched fruits, are the superfoods that can stunt the aging process. Many superfoods include:
• Olive oil - olive oil also contains polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that helps to prevent age-related diseases.
• Yogurt - one of the oldest women in the world lived in Russia and she attributed her longevity to eating plain yogurt, which is rich in calcium and which contains “good bacteria.” Yogurt is another ingredient that can used in homemade wrinkle creams.
• Fish - all types of fish naturally contains omega-3 fats that protect our arteries, dermis, and epidermis skin layers.
• Whole grains - oats, barley, wheat, brown rice, quinoa, all helps to prevent Type 2 diabetes and keeps our blood vessels that are just beneath our top skin layer, in excellent condition. This means that whole grains help to detox our skin and leaves our skin, smoother and more youthful looking.
• Dark green leafy vegetables and fruits - The simple trick in adding more vegetables and fruits, in a delicious way, is to make smoothies and drinks. More people are converting to vegetable and fruit smoothies or drinks for their breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page
Do you have something to share about this?