Over the counter make up removers can leave your skin dry and may even cause allergic reactions and even acne. A natural homemade makeup remover is also much cheaper than any bought product…everything you need, is in your kitchen!
Remember to use organic eye makeup remover swabs!
Natural makeup remover
- Breast milk ~ Yes, breast milk. Breast milk is the best make up remover because it has anti-inflammatory as well as cleansing properties among others. Read more uses for breast milk.
- Plain cows milk or yogurt ~ Will cleanse, keep your skin smooth and soft. Use plain yogurt.
- Curd ~ Will clean, exfoliate and has a whitening effect on the skin.
- Lemon juice ~ This is a good face makeup remover that not only cleans the skin but leaves it soft. Lemon juice contains loads of vitamin C, which will give you glowing skin.
- Coconut oil ~ Is a great moisturizer too. It is also a great lip makeup remover.
Homemade eye makeup remover
Natural eye makeup remover
- Olive oil ~ takes off makeup plus moisturizes your eyelashes.
- Baby oil ~ Use only a few drops
- Jojoba oil is an extra gentle eye makeup remover oil because it is so close to the skins own oils.
- Almond oil and Almond milk
- Soy milk and rice milk are some of the best eye makeup removers.
- Oil free eye makeup remover ~ Lemon juice is also safe to use around the eye area
- Green tea is a soothing eye makeup remover
Watch this homemade makeup remover video…
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page
Share your best eye makeup remover recipe…
Do you have something to share about this?