Home remedies for clear skin and homemade remedies for acne
The first thing that shows damage after a few years is your skin. Your skin has so many elements to contend with including polluted air, sometimes an unhealthy diet and more. Your skin will age quicker than any other organ, this is why it is so important to look after it, even from a young age.
Do you need natural clear skin products? The best remedies for clear skin are natural… Maybe you just want to know how to clear acne the natural way… It is always best to try natural products instead of over the counter products that are full of chemicals, which would actually make your skin age even quicker.
Most home remedies for clear skin cost very little and take very little preparation time… You will never get clear skin overnight, but with time you will defiantly see a great improvement with our home remedies to clear skin.
How to get clear skin ~ Homemade remedies for clear skin
How to clear your skin with natural remedies…
- Mint ~ A great home remedy for clear skin is Mint, not only helps for clear skin, but has been used for treating eczema, insect bites, scabies and other skin infections. All you need to do is crush the mint leaves, mix with warm water and lemon juice, apply on the skin and leave until it dries. Then rinse off.
- Coconut ~ Coconut milk (not coconut water) is great for keeping the skin clear.
- Papaya ~ This fruit has antibacterial and healing properties to it. It also helps remove dead skin. You can mash this fruit and add it as is to the skin, leave on for at least 15 minutes and rinse off.
- Turmeric ~ Turmeric can lighten blemishes on the skin. Make a paste with turmeric and milk.
- Fenugreek ~ Make a paste of a few teaspoons of boiled milk and fenugreek leaves. It is a great pimple remedy and gets rid of blackheads and wrinkles.
- Honey ~ Clear skin fast with honey and it’s antibacterial properties, it has been used for centuries to clear skin. It will leave your skin feeling wonderful. Four amazing honey mask recipes.
- Walnut ~ Ground walnuts can help exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin and impurities. Use with milk or rosewater at least once per week.
- Rice flour ~ Rice flour can treat blemishes, wrinkles and pigmentation problems. It can be mixed with milk and honey for best results. It is a wonderful clear skin home remedy.
- Lemon ~ It removes dead cells and is great for removing extra oil build up on the skin. Make a mixture of half apple juice half lemon juice. Leave on skin for 15 minutes before rinsing off.
- Neem ~ Neem can treat oily and acne prone skin. It is also antibacterial. Neem can be mixed with yogurt and applied for clear skin. Avoid the eye area. It is used as one of the most trusted pimple remedies.
- Nutmeg ~ Boil with some milk and apply to your skin for removing unwanted acne. Wait for it to cool before you use it, leave it on all night long, rinse off in the morning.
Tips for clear skin…
- Rinse your face with cold water or rub it with ice so that the pores are closed before applying make up.
- Stay away from products that contain alcohol, these will just dry out your skin.
- How to have clear skin from the inside out ~ Eat a balanced diet with 5 fruits and vegetables daily. This will keep your skin healthier and provide the needed nutrients and vitamins.
- The best and cheapest secret to clear skin is to drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to help remove impurities from your body.
- Use natural products when cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- Use a natural exfoliate at least once a week. as a clear skin remedy.
Other pages on “remedies for skin” in connection with How to get clear skin
Want to share your own clear skin secrets… or ask any questions on how to clear skin?
Do you have something to share about this?