Milk silymarin Thistle
Does milk thistle work?
There are many benefits of milk thistle consumption, it is known for helping with diabetes, cancer and liver problems. People with diabetes and/ or liver issues are more prone to skin problems and this is one of the reasons why milk thistle works so well at helping to illuminate some skin disorders.
he Milk thistle herb contains Silymarin which is anti-inflammatory and a great antioxidant. We all know that our skins could benefit from this.
How does it help for skin care?
- Milk thistle has been found to have anti-aging properties.
- Milk thistle studies show that it helps to reduce cell damage
- It is also a good antioxidant
- It gets rid of free radicals and chemicals in ones body.
- Milk thistle also helps in reducing inflammation
- Milk thistle and psoriasis ~ Helps to decrease excessive skin cell growth.
- It helps to soften and moisturize skin
- Helps to give skin a healthy glow
- Milk thistle and acne ~ Can milk thistle help acne? Yes, it reduces inflammation. The milk thistle acne treatment has been found to be effective within days of use in some cases. Other DIY acne recipes.
- Milk thistle cancer prevention ~ Milk of thistle protects the skin against cancer.
How to use the plant milk thistle
Can be taken as a milk thistle supplement or as a tea and it can also be combined with other herbs. Milk thistle is often also used topically by incorporating the product within skin products.
Suggested milk thistle dosage is 420 mg of silymarin milk thistle capsules daily. If drinking milk thistle tea, the tea is made using either the seeds or an extract of liquid milk thistle and boiling water.
Milk thistle side effects
Side effects of milk thistle are almost non existent…it has very little side effects, the most common side effect is mild diarrhea, but this should only last for one or two days. It is so mild in fact, that it is often used by nursing mothers to increase breast milk supply.
NB allergic reaction milk thistle – If you are allergic to ragweed or any other daisy or thistle plants, you should avoid using milk thistle as it could cause a bad skin reaction.
Leave your milk thistle reviews…
Do you have something to share about this?
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...