by Ruby

I live alone. I was bitten by something while I was outside in my grass 2 or 3 days ago. Later on this area has become uncomfortably itchy.

The area is under my butt cheek. I cannot see it to remove a tick IF that is what it was. I can feel a raised lump with a hard spot in the center. With the help of a couple mirrors I can see it is red around it.

It is VERY ITCHY.. I'd rather not go to a Dr if I don't have to. I've scrubbed it and used EVERY home remedy known. Do I really need to see a Dr?

Comments for Mrs.Joseph

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 09, 2018
see doctor
by: Tracy

Yes, to be on the safe side, if it does not disappear within a week's time, go see your doctor.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Comments.

Leave your thoughts or advice...

Do you have something to share about this?

[ ? ]

Upload 1-4 Pictures or Graphics (optional)[ ? ]


Click here to upload more images (optional)

Author Information (optional)

To receive credit as the author, enter your information below.

(first or full name)

(e.g., City, State, Country)

Submit Your Contribution

  •  submission guidelines.

(You can preview and edit on the next page)

What Other Visitors Have Said

Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...

Not an allergy 
Hi Tracy! Thanks for your reply. It might be eczema too! I dont know. I am just so frustrated as I started doing nails because I love beautiful …

Click here to write your own.

Search this site...

The benefits of Aloe Vera

Make your own sugar scrub!