Do you have cellulite? Do you want to get rid of it?
Want to do it naturally using home remedies for cellulite and without going to the Doctor's office?
If you answered yes to the above questions, this article is what you are looking for.
We will look at some of the causes of cellulite and finally some “all natural cellulite treatments” that will not only reduce cellulite, but get rid of it. We will do this with all natural methods that have a proven track record and that are safe.
Well cellulite looks like lumpy fat under the skin or a cottage cheese appearance and the cellulite you suffer from may differ from what you see in the following pictures here here. This answers the question, once and for all.
There are a couple of subjects associated with cellulite, going around the web right now and here are two of the more interesting ones.
The famous “Vida Guerra cellulite workout” named after the famous FHM model that had her cellulite airbrushed away. She claimed her workout was responsible for the loss of cellulite. This however is not a recommend approach, as a natural cellulite reducer, as it was a hoax and she actually still has cellulite.
The “Coffee Cellulite Cure”. There is mounting evidence to support that drinking coffee can cause cellulite, this is where cellulite and diet meet. Here is the Good news though, coffee can help reduce cellulite when used topically.
We will start our list of methods, with 2 that use coffee:
* Take some coffee and put into a coffee grinder and grind it to a fine powder.
* Mix it into you favorite lotion or cream and apply it directly to the troubled area over night. (you might want to cover it up, so that you don’t get coffee on all of your clothes/bedding)
* Take fresh coffee grounds and stir them into a cold pressed oil like golden sesame seed oil from India or extra virgin olive oil and let it seep for a few minutes.
* Then take a shower, use the oil and coffee grounds as a scrub and rub down the areas that need it.
3. Another natural cellulite treatment is to take a bath and add powdered Ginger Root. Be careful though, as too much Ginger root can cause an allergic skin reaction in some people. Start with 1 Tablespoon and gradually work your way up to 3 - 4 Tablespoons.
4. One of the cellulite treatments that work is a bit extreme. Mix lemon juice and Cayenne pepper and apply it to the affected areas.
5. Try using a jump rope or a trampoline. The up and down motions help pump the fluids around the lymphatic system, which helps break down the toxins, as well as moves the toxins and fat out of the areas where cellulite deposits tend to form.
6. A cellulite home remedy that is straight from Davy Jones’ locker, is to take a bath and use seaweed in the bath water. A little farfetched, true, but many swear by this method. It is a good source of natural minerals and salts, which are also good for your skin.
7. An old home remedy for cellulite from Vermont, calls for Apple Cider Vinegar. The standard being 2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to an 8 oz glass of water (A little honey to sweeten it up) to be taken every morning.
8. Epsom Salts is a remedy for cellulite, that has been around for a long time and is easy to do. Add 1 pound of Epsom Salts to you next bath and soak for 30 minutes or so, to get the full effect.
9. A dry rub with a quality brush or Loofah is another cellulite remedy. Get a fine Loofah, rather than a coarse one. This will become self evident if you don't. (ouch) Always rub the areas you want to treat in circular motions. This increases blood flow and therefore reduces cellulite.
10. If you are a fan of the exotic, go to a Kiatsu Master or Reiki practitioner and get a healing massage. For a more mundane approach, the Thai or Swedish massage methods also work. A final option is of course to do it yourself and massage the areas in question.
What foods cause cellulite?
Foods you should avoid:
* White Sugar.
* Processed Foods.
* Yes, Fast Food is also a biggie.
* Consumption of Alcohol.
* Fatty foods.
* Salty Foods.
What foods get rid of cellulite?
Foods that fight cellulite:
* Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
* A couple of eggs a week for the Lecithin in the yokes.
* Lean Meat.
* Whole Grains.
* Vitamin C, Linus Pauling was right!
* Green Vegetables, juicing is an excellent way to boost your green intake.
* All other vegetables are a source of nature’s nutrients that fight cellulite.
There you have it, 10 natural methods and foods you should avoid and foods you can use to fight cellulite. Cellulite does not have to be a bane in your life, nor do you have to resort to Liposuction or any other painful and possibly life threatening procedure.
Using natural means, you can reduce or remove cellulite safely and without the high cost involved or dangerous drugs. You have the power to take charge of how your body looks and by watching out for your health as well. This article gives you some pointers, now the rest is up to you to take action.
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page on natural cellulite treatment
Do you have something to share about this?