Plantar wart remedy ~ What is a plantar wart?
Plantar warts also known as verrucas plantaris, warts of the sole or seed warts are warts found on the soles of a person’s feet.
The foot plantar wart is caused by the HPV (human papilloma virus). These types of warts usually disappear by themselves within one or two years. Most of the time it helps curing this from the inside out by boosting your immune system.
NB ~ Diabetic persons should always first see their doctor before trying a home remedy plantar wart removal
What do they look like?
- They resemble calluses
- They are sometimes found in clusters
- They usually have small dots in the middle of them.
Look at the diagram of a plantar wart…
How can you boost your immune system in the hopes of getting rid of plantar warts?
Plantar wart cure from the inside out…
- Take Vitamin C supplements
- Eat loads of fresh garlic or take garlic supplements (this is a natural anti-biotic)
- Take a multivitamin that contains Zinc
- Take extra Vitamin E supplements.
- Eats loads of asparagus, onion and citrus fruits
Home remedies for plantar warts
- Plantar warts duct tape ~ You can use sports tape as plantar wart duct tape and place some on the warts, keep this tape on until it starts to peel off. This type of tape is great because it doesn’t let any air in. The wart will suffocate and fall off. It might take a month or two.
- Apply tea tree oil or aloe vera as treatment for plantar warts
- Apply apple cider vinegar as many times as possible. Making a cosmetic vinegar
- A well known home remedy for plantar wart ~ Make a paste of cayan pepper and vinegar and place it on the wart with a band aid covering it.
- Buy a few salicylic plasters that are just big enough to place on the plantar foot wart, then cover them with sports tape to keep them in place. Keep this on until it starts falling off and then put on again. The warts will start to get smaller and will eventually fall off. You might need to do this for three months.
- Treatment of plantar warts with: pineapple juice, potato juice, banana peel have been used to remove warts over time. Apply these as often as possible thought the day.
- Removing plantar warts with Himalayan mayapple and devil's apple ~ can be applied with caution as not to touch uninfected areas. Do not use if breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Vitamin E plantar wart remover ~ Break a vitamin E capsule and apply to the warts daily.
- Plantar wart remedy Lemon essential oil applied on the warts have also been found to kill them.
- An over-the-counter salicylic acid preparation has been used by many to remove plantar warts.
Surgical plantar warts removal video…
Plantar wart remedy and prevention
How to prevent from getting warts...
- Always wash your hands after touching your warts, avoid touching them if possible.
- Always keep your feet clean and dry
- Wear slip on shoes when showering at public places or even when walking at public places.
- Do not pick at your warts
- Do not use the same things like nail clippers on your body, if you have used them on a wart.
- Use one of our plantar warts home remedy ideas and use them on surrounding areas to prevent the virus from spreading.
Want to share your plantar wart treatment? Or your own plantar wart remedies…
Do you have something to share about this?
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
nickle sized plantar wart removal
Apply raw apple cider vineager to the wart every night with a cotton ball taped over with a piece of duct tape. "clean with rubbing alc. to remove …
Effective Plantar Wart Removal Remedy
Years ago I got rid of several plantar warts on my son's foot by mixing apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper into a paste. I applied it in the morning …