Remedy For Back Acne
Back acne treatment naturally
“I’ve got terrible acne on my back!"
Need a remedy for
back acne? Sometimes commercial products for back acne can make the
problem worse. Adolescent and Adult back acne is a common problem, but
does not need to be something that you have to live with...here are some
of the underlying causes…
Remedy for back acne ~ Back acne home remedy
Back acne and causes…
- Excessive production of sebum or excessive sweating
- Sudden back acne can be caused by unbalanced hormones (pregnancy, puberty, menstruation)
- Back acne testosterone linked (men that take extra testosterone for building muscle usually suffer from acne on th back)
- Genetics and hereditary factors
- Not washing your back properly can cause acne on back areas
- Stress and anxiety are also causes of back acne
- Food allergies
Treating back acne and home remedies for back acne
Keep clean and dry to clear back acne~ Wear clothes that soak up sweat
like cotton, this will keep you dry. Also always shower after exercise
or other activities that might make you sweat. Wash your back with a
scrub and make sure you get to all the hard to reach places.
Apply an oil as a moisturizer (use sparingly) You can apply Black Cumin Seed oil, lavender,
tea tree or jojoba oil. These oils will help balance out your skins oil
- Eat a balanced diet and drink at least 8 glasses of
water to flush out your system so that the toxins don’t try to escape
through your skin. Exercise is also great for releasing toxins and will
help to decrease back acne by providing extra oxygen to the skin.
-Black Cumin Seed oil
has an anti-inflammatory agent and is a great moisturizer which is very
good for skin repair. It can be directly applied or used as a
supplement. It is one of the top super foods and is packed with
vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Natural ingredients that you can apply as treatment for back acne:
• Lemon juice ~ Lemon juice contains vitamin C which help heal the skin and remove extra oils.
• Tomato ~ Mash a tomato and use the pulp. Leave it on for at least half an hour. Tomato is rich in Vitamin A and C.
• Cook some oatmeal and apply to the skin with some raw honey
Cure Your Acne from the Inside...Out...
For more help beyond those natural, at home remedies, you should check out acnenomore.com. This site will help you:
• Rid yourself of acne within two months.
• Destroy and break up blackheads, redness and excess oils.
• Stop your breakouts.
• Remove a majority of your scars and acne marks.
• Improve your self-esteem.
The nice thing about acnenomore.com is that this site helps you with severe acne without the use of drugs, creams or ointments. This site claims to help with all types of acne: vulgaris, rosacea, blackheads, whiteheads and cysts.
Adult cystic acne, in particular is one that can be extremely damaging. The methods taught on this website will help you deal with acne located anywhere on your body, not just your face.
Adult body acne is real and can be a serious problem. If you check out this website, you will see numerous success stories from real people, which should give you a boost in confidence that the information on this site actually works. What’s good to know is that this is a great option as an acne adult treatment, not just for teenagers.
The creator of this site lists that there are 4 important facts you should know about acne as a condition. First of all, it’s important to know that there is a lot of information out there for people to read that is often ineffective regarding the treatment of acne. Secondly, Adult acne medication and antibiotics can actually worsen your condition. While they are useful for temporary treatment, creams, cleansers and others products cannot completely cure acne. Finally, acne is not just a skin problem, but it can also be an indication of a serious inner imbalance.
So, if you were ever looking for something for real, effective acne adult treatment, acnenomore.com has some words of wisdom that can help you overcome this condition. This is by far one of the best acne cures out there. Treating adult acne does not have to be an impossible thing.
Other pages on remedies for skin in connection with this page ( remedy for back acne )
Want to share your own back acne treatments? Or ask a remedy for back acne question…
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?