Back acne treatment naturally
“I’ve got terrible acne on my back!”
Need a remedy for back acne? Sometimes commercial products for back acne can make the problem worse. Adolescent and Adult back acne is a common problem, but does not need to be something that you have to live with...here are some of the underlying causes…
Remedy for back acne ~ Back acne home remedy
Back acne and causes…
- Excessive production of sebum or excessive sweating
- Sudden back acne can be caused by unbalanced hormones (pregnancy, puberty, menstruation)
- Back acne testosterone linked (men that take extra testosterone for building muscle usually suffer from acne on th back)
- Genetics and hereditary factors
- Not washing your back properly can cause acne on back areas
- Stress and anxiety are also causes of back acne
- Food allergies
Treating back acne and home remedies for back acne
- Keep clean and dry to clear back acne~ Wear clothes that soak up sweat like cotton, this will keep you dry. Also always shower after exercise or other activities that might make you sweat. Wash your back with a scrub and make sure you get to all the hard to reach places.
- Eat a balanced diet and drink at least 8 glasses of water to flush out your system so that the toxins don’t try to escape through your skin. Exercise is also great for releasing toxins and will help to decrease back acne by providing extra oxygen to the skin.
-Black Cumin Seed oil has an anti-inflammatory agent and is a great moisturizer which is very good for skin repair. It can be directly applied or used as a supplement. It is one of the top super foods and is packed with vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids.
- Natural ingredients that you can apply as treatment for back acne:
• Lemon juice ~ Lemon juice contains vitamin C which help heal the skin and remove extra oils.
• Tomato ~ Mash a tomato and use the pulp. Leave it on for at least half an hour. Tomato is rich in Vitamin A and C.
• Cook some oatmeal and apply to the skin with some raw honey
Want to share your own back acne treatments? Or ask a remedy for back acne question…
Do you have something to share about this?