Vitamin E Foods
List of Vitamin E foods
Vitamin E is actually a group of fat-soluble vitamins that are needed
for many processes in the body. Vitamin E is needed to support healthy
Read all the benefits of Vitamin E on the skin and overall health.
Foods rich in vitamin E
So which foods are good sources of vitamin e?
1. Oils ~ Almond oil, Safflower oil, Sunflower oil, Flaxseed oil, Canola oil and wheat germ oil
2. Seeds and nuts ~ Almonds (almond milk), Sunflower seeds, Peanuts, Pine nuts, Hazelnuts and pistachio
3. Fruit ~ Apple, Apricots, Mango, Avocado, Papaya, Blueberries, Kiwis, Tomato
~ Asparagus, Taro root, Spinach, lettuce, Sweet potato, Turnip, Olives,
Broccoli, Bell peppers, Butternut, Olives, Carrots, Beet, Pumpkin
5. Herbs and spices ~ Paprika and red chili powder, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley and Cumin.
6. Other foods containing vitamin E ~ Eggs, Fish, Fortified cereals such as Special K
Vitamin E for skin
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant ~ It protects your skin from the elements and free radicals.
- It prevents skin cancer ~ It protects the skin from the suns harsh UV rays
- It slows the aging process ~ Which will reduce the appearance of fine lines and age spots. It also boosts collagen production.
- Benefits of vitamin E oil include the healing of sunburns and even relieving the pain of a sun burn.
Read the other benefits here...
- Benefits of Vitamin E on skin and overall health
Know of any other foods high in vitamin E?
Leave your thoughts or advice...
Do you have something to share about this?